Scuola Grande Di San Rocco17923 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Campo San Rocco, 3052, 30125 San Polo, Venezia VE, Italy, Venice
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +39-415234864
- Ticket Price: 10 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Photo Gallery
So there’s two deals happening here: one is a dedication to the evergreen Tintoretto, and the other is a church. Tintoretto was actually commissioned to paint for the church, and most of the works here are by him, or his assistants, including his son. And they are incredible. The church too has a nice history, and is once of the finest architectural accomplishments in the city (it has it’s own long story. Ask around.).
Scuola Grande di San Rocco is an important part of this Venice 3 day itinerary.
One of the architectural accomplishments of Venice, the Scuola Grande Di San Rocco inspires awe and imagination. In order to see this masterpiece, you have to bear long lines to get Scuola Grande Di San Rocco tickets. However, with our tours, you get the chance to beat the lines and have a quick access to this place. Tickets for Scuola Grande Di San Rocco are available over the counter as well as through tours. For a detailed visit laced with all information, you must visit Scuola Grande Di San Rocco ticket prices section. As you buy tickets for Grande Di San Rocco with us, you get everything on platter from booking to actual visit.
Scuola Grande Di San Rocco Travel Tips
- You get an audio guide
Entrance Ticket Details For Scuola Grande Di San Rocco
- Scuola Grande di San Rocco tickets free for clergy, disabled, and under-18. (accompanied by parent)
- EUR 8 for 18-26, 65+ and groups of more than 20.
- Payment in cash, by credit card or bancomat.
Scuola Grande Di San Rocco Hours
- Scuola Grande di San Rocco opening hours: 09:30 am - 05:30 pm
How to Reach Scuola Grande Di San Rocco
- Waterbus line 1 and 2 stop Calle Traghetto Vecchio
- Impronta Cafe Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Venice before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Venice and book an accommodation of your choice.
50.37% of people who visit Venice include Scuola Grande Di San Rocco in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
63.92% of people start their Scuola Grande Di San Rocco visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Scuola Grande Di San Rocco
85.15% of people prefer walking in order to reach Scuola Grande Di San Rocco