Stefano Morasso StudioCurrently Open
- Address: Chiostro S.S. Cosma e Damiano Giudecca 620, 30133 Venice, Italy
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-415209713
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Family And Kids, Heritage Building
Built as a convent in the 15th century, the building later became warehouse for goods, barracks, and even later, a hospice for cholera patients. In the 20th century, it was a textile factory. Now, it’s the location of numerous small enterprises, and the convent’s other buildings have been converted into housing. Its highlights are:
- The Virgin with Female Saints fresco by Girolamo Pellegrini in the dome of the chancel.
- The Stefano Morasso Studio – Stefano is a master glassblower.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Venice itinerary 5 days.
Stefano Morasso Studio Hours
- Timings given are for the Stefano Morasso studio. Since this is not an official tourist attraction, not all of the buildings may be visited.
How to Reach Stefano Morasso Studio
- ACTV Lines 2, 4.1, 4.2 stop Palanca.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Venice before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Venice and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.29% of people who visit Venice include Stefano Morasso Studio in their plan
57.14% of people start their Stefano Morasso Studio visit around 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Stefano Morasso Studio
50% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Stefano Morasso Studio