How to Reach Vernazza - The Easiest Way to Reach Vernazza
HOW TO GET TO VERNAZZA
- By Air: The nearest airport is Pisa, although it is 80 kms away. From there, trains can be taken to Genoa or La Spezia from where Vernazza can be accessed through milk-trains.
- By Milk train: Vernazza can be reached through Milk trains/ Local commuters from La Spezia or Genoa. These vehicles carry milk or mail, and are often available for commuting.
- By Boat: The city can also be accessed through the boats, from various towns of Cinque-Terre.
HOW TO GET AROUND VERNAZZA
- By Milk train: Milk trains are the most reliable and efficient way of commuting around the five towns. The station is just a 10 minute walk from the harbour.
- On Foot: Since the town is really small, it can be explored on foot, like any other towns in the region. Just remember to wear comfortable shoes and you’re good to go.
Are you looking for a Vernazza travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Vernazza
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Vernazza. The most preferred mode of transport in Vernazza is Walking.
Average distance: 18.5 km Average time: 27.5 min
Walking 50%Walking 5 min Overall average time for 1 kms 5 min
Train/Metro 50%Train 25 min Walking 15 min Waiting 10 min Overall average time for 36 kms 50 min
How to Reach Vernazza from Nearby Cities
|La Spezia to Vernazza||15.19 km||15 mins|
- How to reach Cinque Terre
- How to reach Portofino
- How to reach Pisa
- How to reach Livorno
- How to reach Parma
- How to reach Florence
- How to reach Milan
- How to reach Siena
- How to reach Ferrara
- How to reach Rome
- How to reach Venice
- How to reach Naples
- How to reach Positano
- How to reach Catania
- How to reach Padua