How to Reach Vernazza
HOW TO GET TO VERNAZZA
- By Air: The nearest airport is Pisa, although it is 80 kms away. From there, trains can be taken to Genoa or La Spezia from where Vernazza can be accessed through milk-trains.
- By Milk train: Vernazza can be reached through Milk trains/ Local commuters from La Spezia or Genoa. These vehicles carry milk or mail, and are often available for commuting.
- By Boat: The city can also be accessed through the boats, from various towns of Cinque-Terre.
HOW TO GET AROUND VERNAZZA
- By Milk train: Milk trains are the most reliable and efficient way of commuting around the five towns. The station is just a 10 minute walk from the harbour.
- On Foot: Since the town is really small, it can be explored on foot, like any other towns in the region. Just remember to wear comfortable shoes and you’re good to go.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Vernazza. The most preferred mode of transport in Vernazza is Walking.
Average distance: 18.5 km Average time: 27.5 min
Walking 50%Walking 5 min Overall average time for 1 kms 5 min
Train/Metro 50%Train 25 min Walking 15 min Waiting 10 min Overall average time for 36 kms 50 min
|La spezia to Vernazza||15.19 km||15 mins|
|Genoa to Vernazza||88.44 km||1 hour 28 mins|
|Milan to Vernazza||156.33 km||2 hours 36 mins|
|Florence to Vernazza||169.82 km||2 hours 49 mins|
|Antella to Vernazza||187.54 km||3 hours 7 mins|
|Rothenburg to Vernazza||360.61 km||6 hours 7 mins|
|Rome to Vernazza||396.89 km||6 hours 36 mins|
|Lyon to Vernazza||567.86 km||9 hours 27 mins|
|Itala to Vernazza||918.71 km||15 hours 18 mins|
|Paris to Vernazza||967.3 km||16 hours 7 mins|