About Piazza Marconi, Vernazza
Walking around the city is the best way in Vernazza as it lets you come across many new unexplored corners of the city. So, when you are wandering around- it is hard to give a miss to the most jaw-dropping sea line. As you come near the sea line, you are welcomed by a beautiful colorful town square named Piazza Marconi. Till date, it is said to be the most popular meeting point for locals and tourists alike. However, the square is much more than just being a meeting point. Filled with numerous street side cafes, restaurants, bard and hotels, the square has turned into one of the most happening place in Vernazza. Pay a visit to this wonderful place to get the true cultural flavor of the city.
Piazza Marconi Tickets Prices
- Entry is free.
Piazza Marconi Opening and Closing Hours
- You can visit this region of the city any time of the day.
How To Get To Piazza Marconi by Public Transport
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vernazza before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vernazza and book an accommodation of your choice.
Book Piazza Marconi Tickets And Tours
Get swept off your feet with this gorgeous tour to the seaside, with stunning views and the crispy salty breeze. The tour will begin at Riomaggiore, from where it will go on to Manarola. This place can be reached on foot. There are villages which have hidden treasures in the form of foods and wines. Walk through “The Path Of Love” and explore what all beauty the place has preserved since ages. Visit Monterosso, which is the fishing village of the town. The tour will end with a visit to the Cinque Terre.
Share your experience - Rate Piazza Marconi, Vernazza
- Other Attractions
- Heidelberg Castle
- Philosophers' Way
- Carl Theodor Old Bridge
- Deutsches Apotheken Museum
- Market Square
- Kulturbrauerei Heidelberg
- Jesuiten Kirche
- Heidelberg Zoo
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Cheap Hotels Near Heidelberg Castle
- 5 Star Hotels Near Peterskirche
- Budget Hotels Near Altstadt
- Budget Hotels Near Philosophers' Way
- Budget Hotels Near Carl Theodor Old Bridge
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Deutsches Apotheken Museum
- Luxury Hotels Near Market Square
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Kulturbrauerei Heidelberg
- Budget Hotels Near Jesuiten Kirche
- Budget Hotels Near Heidelberg Zoo
- City Tripplans
- Vernazza Itinerary 7 Days
- Vernazza Itinerary 4 Days
- Vernazza Itinerary 5 Days
- Vernazza Itinerary 1 Day
- Vernazza Itinerary 2 Days
- Vernazza Itinerary 6 Days
- Vernazza Itinerary 3 Days
- Trip to Rome, Venice, Florence, Milan, Pisa, Manarola, Riomaggiore, Siena, San Gimignano, Vernazza
- Trip to Rome, Venice, Florence, La Spezia, Amalfi, Vernazza
- Trip to Venice, Milan, Genoa, Vernazza, Pisa, Florence, Siena, Naples, Amalfi, Rome