Are you looking for what to do in Vernazza?
THINGS TO DO AND SEE
- Church of Santa Margheritad'Antiochia: A church built around 1318, this is dedicated to the patron saint of the city. It has a unique entry way and a nave with two aisles.
- Doria Castle: A 15th century castle built to guard the city from pirates. Walk atop of it to have the most picturesque view ever.
- Sanctuary of Madonna di Reggio: An hour’s walk from Vernazza, what this shady sanctuary offers is a luxurious view of the coast and the Vineyards.
- Piazza Marconi: A colourful town square near the sea line of the city which is also said to be the common meeting place for Vernazza’s people.
- Vernazza Beach: It is the best place to enjoy the warm summer mornings of Italy.
- Cinque Terre Private Tours and Shore Excursions: A private van tour of Cinque-Terre and Pisa.
- Save Vernazza Wine & Food Discovery: An exemplary food and wine tasting tour while looking into the Mediterranean.
- NordEast Vernazza Boat Tour: A entertaining boat tour paired up with delicious lunch and dinner that let you enjoy the majestic beauty of Cinque Terre coastline.
Below we have a list of things to do in Vernazza and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Vernazza getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Vernazza with confidence.