Giardino Giusti1543 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Street Via Giardino Giusti 2, Verona, Italy
- Timings: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-0458034029
- Ticket Price: 7 EUR
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Garden, Palace, Leisure
Owned by Giusti family this garden is the finest example of Italian garden. The adjoining palace was built in 16th century and the garden was planted in the year 1580 regarded as most beautiful of them all!
The garden is a beautiful landscaping of hedge maze, parterre and terraces. There are a couple of books giving out information on the kind of flowers planted at the garden, paradiso de' Fiori by Francesco Pona is one of the most renowned.
This garden is a good change from the humdrum of city and is very well structured. Designed with fountains and statues one of the most talked about is Maskeron; located at the highest point of the garden.
Giardino Giusti Travel Tips
- Carry enough water bottles as there are no provisions in the garden.
- Do visit the highest point of the garden for an enthralling view of Verona.
Entrance Ticket Details For Giardino Giusti
- Reduced price is EUR 5.
- Schools Tickets price EUR 3.
- Entry is Free for 0 to 11 years old.
- Free entry for a Verona card holder under 0 to 11 years old.
How to Reach Giardino Giusti
- Bus: 8 metres, lines- 31, 32, 33 and 91
- Ristorante du schei
- Pizzaria da Salvatore
- Trattoria Pizzeria Al Scalin Di Crivellato Fernanda & C. S.A.S.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Verona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Verona and book an accommodation of your choice.
78.36% of people who visit Verona include Giardino Giusti in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
34.24% of people start their Giardino Giusti visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Giardino Giusti
52.1% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Giardino Giusti