How to Reach Verona
How to reach Verona
By Plane: Catullo Airport: 12 km from the Verona city. Buses will take you from Verona Airport direct to Verona railway station. Ticket cost: EUR 6.
By Train: Be careful while getting down at Verona Porta Nuova station only and not other minor stations that train stops at.
- From Milan- Travel Time: 1 hour and 22 mins
- From Venice - Travel Time: 1 hour and 50 mins.
- From Bologna- Travel Time: 2 hours and 10 mins.
- From Munich- Travel Time: 5 hours and 30 mins.
By Road: Take the A4 towards Padova (Padua) and follow all the way to Verona (approx 150km).
Verona tourism is well served by the city’s small size; you can walk up to most Verona attractions. However, one can either use bus or hire a bike.
- By Bus: Excellent ATV bus service is available at tourist’s disposal. These buses are conveniently located and accessible to major parts of the city. With Verona card one gets free access to the buses.
- By Bike: One can hire a bike to go about the city. Registration can be done online.
Modes of Transportation in Verona
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Verona. The most preferred mode of transport in Verona is Car.
Average distance: 17.5 km Average time: 23.33 min
Car 66.67%Driving 23.25 min Walking 2.25 min Overall average time for 23.25 kms 25.5 min
Motorbike 16.67%Motorbike 12 min Walking 1 min Overall average time for 6 kms 13 min
Bike 16.67%Bike 25 min Overall average time for 6 kms 25 min
- Other Cities
- How To Reach Amalfi
- How To Reach Modena
- How To Reach Turin
- How To Reach Trieste
- How To Reach Ravenna
- How To Reach Palermo
- How To Reach Rimini
- How To Reach Bergamo
- How To Reach Lucca
- How To Reach Alghero
- Nearby Cities
- How To Reach Rome
- How To Reach Florence
- How To Reach Venice
- How To Reach Naples
- How To Reach Cinque Terre
- How To Reach Milan
- How To Reach Positano
- How To Reach Catania
- How To Reach Padua
- How To Reach Siena