Piazaa Del Erbe, Verona
About Piazaa Del Erbe, Verona
Piazaa Del Erbe, Verona - Address
Address: Verona, Italy
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 32.8K times in trip plans
Walking Area, Monument, Food And Drinks, Market, Neighborhoods
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Piazza delle erbe is the most spirited space in the city. You will encounter numerous cafes, restaurants, small shops and monumental structures.
- Houses of the Mazzanti – Dates back to 14th century house delightful frescos.
- Maffei Palace- Owned and built by Maffei family back in 17th century. The palace had a beautiful terrace garden where vegetables and fruits were grown. It is adorned by statues: Herculese, Jupiter, Venus, Mercury, Apollo and Minerva.
- The Casa dei Mercanti - (Merchant’s House) is now the chamber of commerce.
- Madonna Verona- The most ancient monument in the square. Built by Bonino da Campione in 1380.
- Tribuna- Also known as Berlina has been renovated a couple of times. Was used for the swearing ceremony before patrons join office.
- Marcian Lion- The remarkable white marble column symbolising the Republic of Venice.
With so many eye catching monuments Piazza delle erbe is definitely a place you would not want to miss. It is an ideal place to sip over a coffee in a nearby café and grasp beauty of Verona while the day goes by.
Piazaa Del Erbe Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
How To reach Piazaa Del Erbe by Public Transport
- Bus: 100 metres, lines- 1 and 02.
Restaurants Near Piazaa Del Erbe
- Ristorante Cinese Shangai
- Osteria del capo
- caffe della piazzeta
- Brek Focacceria, Isola Di Caperera,
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Verona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Verona and book an accommodation of your choice.
Piazaa Del Erbe, Verona Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Chiesa Di San Fermo Maggiore
- Chiesa Cattolica Parrocchiale Avesa
- Church Of Teatini
- Parco Naturale Regionale Della Lessinia
- Palazzo Del Capitano
- Canossa Palace
- Palazzo Maffei
- Piazzale Castel San Pietro
- Vicolo Carmelitani Scalzi
- Via Arche Scaligere
- Verona Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Verona
- What to See in 48 Hours in Verona
- What to See in 72 Hours in Verona
- How to Spend 5 Days in Verona
- How to Spend 6 Days in Verona
- How to Spend 7 Days in Verona