Piazaa Del Erbe3831 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Verona, Italy
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Monument, Food And Drinks, Market, Neighborhoods
Piazza delle erbe is the most spirited space in the city. You will encounter numerous cafes, restaurants, small shops and monumental structures.
- Houses of the Mazzanti – Dates back to 14th century house delightful frescos.
- Maffei Palace- Owned and built by Maffei family back in 17th century. The palace had a beautiful terrace garden where vegetables and fruits were grown. It is adorned by statues: Herculese, Jupiter, Venus, Mercury, Apollo and Minerva.
- The Casa dei Mercanti - (Merchant’s House) is now the chamber of commerce.
- Madonna Verona- The most ancient monument in the square. Built by Bonino da Campione in 1380.
- Tribuna- Also known as Berlina has been renovated a couple of times. Was used for the swearing ceremony before patrons join office.
- Marcian Lion- The remarkable white marble column symbolising the Republic of Venice.
With so many eye catching monuments Piazza delle erbe is definitely a place you would not want to miss. It is an ideal place to sip over a coffee in a nearby café and grasp beauty of Verona while the day goes by.
Entrance Ticket Details For Piazaa Del Erbe
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Piazaa Del Erbe
- Bus: 100 metres, lines- 1 and 02.
- Ristorante Cinese Shangai
- Osteria del capo
- caffe della piazzeta
- Brek Focacceria, Isola Di Caperera,
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Verona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Verona and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Verona include Piazaa Del Erbe in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
69.95% of people start their Piazaa Del Erbe visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Piazaa Del Erbe
79.29% of people prefer walking in order to reach Piazaa Del Erbe