Sant Anastasia3448 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Piazza S. Anastasia, Verona, Italy
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-0458004325
- Ticket Price: 3 EUR
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
What took over 2 centuries built is now the largest church in Verona and a true masterpiece! This Gothic style church is of Dominican order.
The facade of the church though incomplete has three sections corresponding to the interiors. The doors are enclosed in arches and these form 3 half moon shaped spaces which comprised of the following art work:
- Larger one represents holy trinit
- A small one shows bishops leading the Veronese people
- Last one portrays St. Peters of Verona leading the monks.
The interior consists of some renowned art work by – Pisanello, Pietro da Porlezza, Cattaneo, Michele da Firenze, LiIberale da Verona, Girolamo dai Libri, Giolfino, Brusasorzi, Altichiero. Apart from the frescos and sculptures the the church houses grave of Wihelm Von Bibra.
Sant Anastasia Travel Tips
- Get a Verona card for free entry.
- Get a Cumulative Ticket for the entry in 4 main churches for 6 Euros.
- Cumulative Tickets are priced at 5 Euros for students, citizen aged 65 or above and groups of more than 20.
Entrance Ticket Details For Sant Anastasia
- For groups of 20 people- 2 Euros and School Tours- 1 Euro.
- The entry is free for kids aged 0 to 11years old, journalist and armed forces.
How to Reach Sant Anastasia
- Bus: 96 metres, lines- 71, 72, 96 and 97
- Train: 4.8 km from Sant Anastasia
- Pietra Bridg
- Enoteca degli alighieri sr1
- Sottoriva 23
- Tigella Verona
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Verona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Verona and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Verona include Sant Anastasia in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
45.81% of people start their Sant Anastasia visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Sant Anastasia
93.64% of people prefer walking in order to reach Sant Anastasia