Teatro RomanoCurrently Open
- Address: Regaste Redentore, 2, 37129 Verona, Italy Map
- Timings: 08:30 am - 07:30 pm Details
- Phone: +39-0458000360
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Tags: Arena, Historical Site, Entertainment, Theatre, Family And Kids
This historic theatre was built in the 1st century and restored in 1830, till now the theatre retains its ancient splendour.
The structure consists of 25 seats and a small loggia as nothing remains of the decorated front wall. The theatre is still used for a few events, the summer theatre festival being the major attraction to this monument.
Walk a up a bit to reach the Museo Archaeologico – the archaeological museum. The museum houses some of the finest artefacts that date back to birth of Christ; one should pay special attention to the mosaics, Etruscan and the bronze sculptures.
Teatro Romano Travel Tips
- Free entry with Verona Card.
Entrance Ticket Details For Teatro Romano
- Prices vary for the seat depending on the event.
How to Reach Teatro Romano
- Bus: 290 metres, line – 73
- Ristorante Du Schei
- II Desco
- Pizzeria Da Salvatore
- Trattoria Pizzeria Al Scalin Di Crivellato Fernanda & C.S.A.S.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Verona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Verona and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Teatro Romano Address: Regaste Redentore, 2, 37129 Verona, Italy
- Teatro Romano Contact Number: +39-0458000360
- Teatro Romano Timing: 08:30 am - 07:30 pm
- Teatro Romano Price: 5 EUR
- Best time to visit Teatro Romano(preferred time): 08:30 am - 07:30 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Verona include Teatro Romano in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
36.04% of people start their Teatro Romano visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Teatro Romano
83.14% of people prefer walking in order to reach Teatro Romano
People normally club together Sant Anastasia and Verona's Cathedral while planning their visit to Teatro Romano.