Hameau De La Reine, Versailles
About Hameau De La Reine, Versailles
Hameau De La Reine, Versailles - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Marie-Antoinette's Estate, 78008 Versailles, France
Ticket Price: 10 EUR
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 12:00 pm - 06:30 pm Details
Added 88K times in trip plans
Garden, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Heritage Building
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Marie Antoinette wanted a little place of her own where she could get away from court life and sometimes even from her husband Louis XIV, so he had this estate built for her around le Petit Trianon. She allowed no one there without her express permission. The house is a beautiful example of the transition from Rococo to the Neo-Classical architectural style. It’s designed around a cube and its four facades have all been styled depending on the direction of the estate they would face. Also check out the Belvedere in the park of the house, the French Pavilion, the temple of Love, and the Anglo and Chinese gardens.
Hameau De La Reine Information
- Also find le Petit Trianon here.
Hameau De La Reine Ticket Prices
- EUR 6 for - Members or holders of a Museum of Fine Arts in Arras, Members corporations friends national museums, Card Holders discount for large family, Visitors paying the entrance fee with vouchers holiday.
- Ticket is for both the Trianons and Hameau de la Reine (Marie-Antoinette’s Estate).
- Free for children under 18, under 26 years residents of the European Union, schools, people with disabilities and their companions.
- Free first Sunday of every Month.
- Free with the Paris Museum Pass.
How To reach Hameau De La Reine by Public Transport
- Nearby Public Transports: On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Versailles before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Versailles and book an accommodation of your choice.
Hameau De La Reine, Versailles Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Crêperie Royale
- Hotel Ibis Versailles Château
- Parking Indigo Marché Notre-dame
- Boulanger Patissier
- Avenue Du Petit Trianon
- Super U
- Le Boeuf à La Mode
- Versailles Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Versailles
- What to See in 48 Hours in Versailles
- What to See in 72 Hours in Versailles
- How to Spend 5 Days in Versailles
- How to Spend 6 Days in Versailles
- How to Spend 7 Days in Versailles