Hameau De La ReineCurrently Open [Closes at 06:30 pm]
- Address: Marie-Antoinette's Estate, 78008 Versailles, France
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +33-130837800
- Ticket Price: 10 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Heritage Building
Marie Antoinette wanted a little place of her own where she could get away from court life and sometimes even from her husband Louis XIV, so he had this estate built for her around le Petit Trianon. She allowed no one there without her express permission. The house is a beautiful example of the transition from Rococo to the Neo-Classical architectural style. It’s designed around a cube and its four facades have all been styled depending on the direction of the estate they would face. Also check out the Belvedere in the park of the house, the French Pavilion, the temple of Love, and the Anglo and Chinese gardens.
- Also find le Petit Trianon here.
- EUR 6 for - Members or holders of a Museum of Fine Arts in Arras, Members corporations friends national museums, Card Holders discount for large family, Visitors paying the entrance fee with vouchers holiday.
- Ticket is for both the Trianons and Hameau de la Reine (Marie-Antoinette’s Estate).
- Free for children under 18, under 26 years residents of the European Union, schools, people with disabilities and their companions.
- Free first Sunday of every Month.
- Free with the Paris Museum Pass.
- Nearby Public Transports: On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Versailles before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Versailles and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Versailles include Hameau De La Reine in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
62.13% of people start their Hameau De La Reine visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Hameau De La Reine
62.64% of people prefer walking in order to reach Hameau De La Reine