Are you looking for what to do in Versailles?
- The Grand Trianon: A well known and beautiful Versailles tourist attraction, this building is the greatest example of French baroque architecture.
- Hameau de la Reine: Marie Antoinette’s own place. Classic example of rococo to neo-classical architecture.
- Chateau de Versailles: The main Versailles palace.
- Chateau de Versailles Gardens & Park: 800 hectares of classical French style gardens outside Versailles Palace.
- MuseeLambinet: One of the things to do in Versailles is visit the MuseeLambinet. It has a lovely collection dedicated to the French Revolution.
Below we have a list of things to do in Versailles and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Versailles getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Versailles with confidence.