About Sephora, Vestavia Hills
Sephora is a French chain of cosmetics stores founded in 1969. Featuring nearly 300 brands, along with its own private label, Sephora offers beauty products including makeup, skincare, body, fragrance, nail color, and haircare. Sephora is owned by luxury conglomerate LVMH as of 1997. The Sephora logo is a white "S"-shaped flame against a black background. The name comes from the Greek spelling of Zipporah (Greek: Σεπφώρα, Sepphōra), the most beautiful wife of Moses.Wikipedia
Overview of Sephora
Sephora is a place in Vestavia Hills in the country of United States. If you have enough time to explore the interiors of the city, you will pass by Sephora.
More about Vestavia Hills
To personalise your visit to the city, you can use an all-inclusive Vestavia Hills trip planner for the same that will give detailed information about visiting the city.
Add comfortable hotels to your plan, choose from the recommended hotels in Vestavia Hills like Fairfield Inn And Suites By Marriott Birmingham Pelham/i-65, Holiday Inn Birmingham - Hoover and Drury Inn & Suites Birmingham Grandview.
Share your experience - Rate Sephora, Vestavia Hills
I'm not sure if I'm always coming at the wrong time, but I can never get any help! I used to get great customer service and every blue moon the person at the register will be nice. But despite the fact that I spend so much money, the rest of the staff never bothers with me. Last time I went there, I spent forever trying to buy eye cream and I even asked for help! But the staff gave me a vague answer and just pointed.I live ten mins from the summit, but now I just go to ulta or the galleria. That sephora is amazing!
The employees were beyond friendly and helpful. Very good experience. Will definitely return.
Ebony chose amazing foundation for my (extremely) oily skin. I love it!
One lady with an attitude yelled at me to put perfume samples back before she had me kicked out of the store.
Really helpful sales associates! Great prices! Can't go wrong with shopping at Sephora!
- Other Attractions
- Market Square
- Knoxville Zoo
- Ijams Nature Center
- World's Fair Park
- University Of Tennessee
- Tennessee Theatre
- Breakout Knoxville
- East Tennessee History Center
- Knoxville Museum Of Art
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Cheap Hotels Near Market Square
- Luxury Hotels Near Knoxville Zoo
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Ijams Nature Center
- 5 Star Hotels Near Sunsphere
- Luxury Hotels Near World's Fair Park
- Hotels Near University Of Tennessee
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Tennessee Theatre
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Breakout Knoxville
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near East Tennessee History Center
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Knoxville Museum Of Art
- City Tripplans
- 1 Day Trip to vestavia hills
- 3 Days Trip to vestavia hills
- 2 Days Trip to vestavia hills
- 4 Days Trip to vestavia hills