Eglise Notre Dame
- Address: Eglise Notre Dame, Vevey, Switzerland
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Art And Culture, Church, Religious Site, Historical Site, Family And Kids
Vevey has a church or a museum on every other street. In a way that is what makes the city more vibrant and yet so connected to its culture and history. Eglise Notre Dame is a treat not only for people close to the religion or who would like to see every church in the world, but also for art lovers. The church possesses some of the most beautiful paintings done on stain glass. Looking at these paintings for a moment, take you back to the time they were painted in. If you are someone who loves art and in general likes to explore new things, Eglise Notre Dame is definitely a place you should plan to visit while in Vevey.
- Read up on the church and go.
- Find out if photography is permitted and then only carry your cameras.
- Free entry.
- Ask the locals about mass timings.
- You can go on foot or rental cars. Free bikes can be taken from the station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vevey before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vevey and book an accommodation of your choice.
44.3% of people who visit Vevey include Eglise Notre Dame in their plan
50% of people start their Eglise Notre Dame visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Eglise Notre Dame
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Eglise Notre Dame
성체안에서 저희를기다리시는 주님 찬미흠숭드리나이다