Nestle Headquarters, Vevey
About Nestle Headquarters, Vevey
Nestle Headquarters, Vevey - Address, Phone Number
Address: Nestlé S.A., Avenue Nestlé 55, 1800 Vevey, Switzerland
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 4.5K times in trip plans
Family And Kids, Exhibition
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Nestle is a household name for most of the population in the world. A lesser known fact about Nestle is, it was founded in 1905 in Vevey, Switzerland. The town is still known the maximum for housing the headquarters of one of the biggest food brand names in the world. On weekends, the company puts out a lot of its products for display for the visitors to see. If you are in Vevey, why not grab the chance to go and see the place where Nestle cooks up some of the greatest food products of our times.
Nestle Headquarters Information
- Nestle Headquarters is just like any other company. You cannot get a tour of the entire office.
- It is open for visitors only on weekends.
- All their products are on display with the working procedure involved on 6th floor.
- There is a museum dedicated to Vevey and food by Nestle called Alimentarium Food museum which is more accessible and is made for tourists and visitors.
How To reach Nestle Headquarters by Public Transport
- By car from Vevey Station or hotel. Free bike from “COOP” Super market.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vevey before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vevey and book an accommodation of your choice.
Nestle Headquarters, Vevey Reviews - Write a Review
Wonderful to see the main building of the biggest food company in the world in a small town in Switzerland
Very cool building architecturally. Some impressive art inside. Great facilities for meetings and also the Nestle branding is everywhere and looks very eye catching.
Your typical corporate building. Artistic and beautiful.
Good food, good life