Nestle HeadquartersCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: Nestlé S.A., Avenue Nestlé 55, 1800 Vevey, Switzerland
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +41-219241111
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Exhibition
Nestle is a household name for most of the population in the world. A lesser known fact about Nestle is, it was founded in 1905 in Vevey, Switzerland. The town is still known the maximum for housing the headquarters of one of the biggest food brand names in the world. On weekends, the company puts out a lot of its products for display for the visitors to see. If you are in Vevey, why not grab the chance to go and see the place where Nestle cooks up some of the greatest food products of our times.
- Nestle Headquarters is just like any other company. You cannot get a tour of the entire office.
- It is open for visitors only on weekends.
- All their products are on display with the working procedure involved on 6th floor.
- There is a museum dedicated to Vevey and food by Nestle called Alimentarium Food museum which is more accessible and is made for tourists and visitors.
- By car from Vevey Station or hotel. Free bike from “COOP” Super market.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vevey before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vevey and book an accommodation of your choice.
87.54% of people who visit Vevey include Nestle Headquarters in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
44.3% of people start their Nestle Headquarters visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Nestle Headquarters
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Nestle Headquarters
Office Building from the 50's, nicely maintained with a lot of attention for the architectural style, especially inside. I love the pine trees outside and the view down to the lake is stunning.
Good food good life
Dont expect more than a supermarket
Impressive building, amazing location with amazing views on the shores of Lake Geneva.
Very cool building architecturally. Some impressive art inside. Great facilities for meetings and also the Nestle branding is everywhere and looks very eye catching.