Swiss Museum Of Games, Vevey
Swiss Museum Of Games, Vevey - Address, Phone Number
Address: Musee Suisse du Jeu, Au Chateau Case postale 9, 1814 La Tour-de-Peilz
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 11:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
Added 4.4K times in trip plans
Museum, Outdoors, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Specialty Museum, Games
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Swiss Museum Of Games, Vevey
With a lovely hall and chateau downstairs, this place has a variety of games to offers on the top floor. You can literally spend days here. You can not only learn about every other game but also play the games. This museum keeps you and your kids entertained.
It has games from pre historic times, the most initial source of entertainment to what they have evolved into now. There are categories of games like religion, money- so on and so forth. One of the most fascinating things about this museum is the games it has based on world war 1- it gives you an insight into the attitudes adopted by different countries.
Swiss Museum Of Games Information
- Do not touch any item on display.
- Do not carry eatables inside.
- Take extra care when carrying kids around.
- The Museum is accessible to people with reduced mobility, a companion ticket is provided free of charge.
- Pushchairs are not allowed in the exhibition area, there is a space to leave them at the entrance of the Museum.
- For tours, workshops and groups of more than 10 people, preliminary booking is compulsory.
Swiss Museum Of Games Ticket Prices
- Adult- 9 CHF
- Senior citizens, students, apprentices, job seekers, La Tour-de-Peilz and Ornans residents-6 CHF.
- Children from 6-16 years old- 3 CHF
- Below 6 years- Free entry
- SCHOOLS for pupils over 7 years old
- 15 people- CHF 100
- 30 people- CHF 150
Thematic workshop (1h30,in)
- 12 people- CHF 125
- 24 people- CHF 200
- 15 people- CHF 150
- 30 people- CHF 200
Thematic workshop (1h30min)
- 12 people- CHF 175
- 24 people- CHF 250
Swiss Museum Of Games Opening and Closing Hours
- For Museum visits out of opening hours, please contact the authority.
How To reach Swiss Museum Of Games by Public Transport
- 1Free bikes, rental cars are available from the station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vevey before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vevey and book an accommodation of your choice.
Swiss Museum Of Games, Vevey Reviews - Write a Review
Great fun for kids! Interactive museum. I really love the game room, lots of games to try out for all ages and styles! And the shop sells those games and any more.
A unique experience and a great place to organize a team building! Lots of games collected trough time make a nice game museum. Worth seeing if you pass by but do not base your day only on it, the hole vizit will take a maximum of 3-4 hours before it gets boring.
Cool little museum, allow 1-1.5 hours
Nice place !
Très sympa ou comment faire plaisir à un large public et faire comprendre en famille avec des moyens limités. Un petit musée idéalement situé dans le chateau de la ville avec une vue à couper le souffle (surtout au Couchant) sur le lac et sa rive française. Au menu: des jeux à voir, à entendre, des jeux de bistrot, de l'histoire, des objets. Le musée anime aussi un club, accueil des joutes et des évènements spéciaux autour du jeu. Agrémentez votre visite d'une balade dans les douves du château et bien sur le front de l'eau.
- Nearby Attractions
- Atelier Cuisine