Events and Festivals in Vicenza
- May: A week-long Jazz festival is held in May every year.
- September: Patron Saints Day is celebrated on 8th September every year. The streets are filled with flowers, decorations and locals in colourful dresses.
- October: Annual chestnut harvest festival, Castagna Fest is celebrated in late-October.
Trip plans for Vicenza
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Vicenza
Vicenza Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Vicenza
Save 7%Vicenza Palladian CityNew on TripHobo
Duration: 2 Hrs
Guided visit of Vicenza with a professional local guide. Half-day walking tour of the city centre (Unesco Heritage). Admissio...
Save 7%Bassano del GrappaNew on TripHobo
Duration: 3 Hrs
Guided visit of Bassano del Grappa with tasting of Grappa Spirit. Transportation by minivan with private driver included (dep...
Save 7%Colli Berici Tasting the Palladian CountrysideNew on TripHobo
Duration: 6 Hrs
Day trip at the Berici Hills, southern area of Vicenza plenty of Countryside Villas, Gardens and genuine natural landscapes. ...
Villa Valmarana ai Nani in Vicenza Entrance Ticket
Duration: 1 Hrs
Villa Valmarana ai Nani, just outside the town of Vicenza, is an extraordinary monumental complex thatincludes the Palazzina ...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Longare
- Events & Festivals in Trieste
- Events & Festivals in Thiene
- Events & Festivals in Cornedo Vicentino
- Events & Festivals in Breganze
- Events & Festivals in Marostica