How to Reach Vicenza
HOW TO GET TO VICENZA
By Train: The train station is situation at the South-end of the town. There are lines connecting to Milan, Rome and Vicenza. Journey on international trains is possible too, but expensive.
By Bus: Vicenza is connected to several places by the Ferrovie Tramvie Vicentine bus service.
By Taxi: Vicenza can be accessed through various Highways :
- A4 from Turin, Venice, Milan or Trieste.
- A31 from Bassano Del Grappa, Schio and Asiago
- A22 from Trent, Lake Garda, Bolzano, Mantua and Modena via Verona.
- A13 from Bologna and Florence via Padua.
By Cycling: If you’re game for it, you can even get to the city through the smaller roads mentioned above.
HOW TO GET AROUND VICENZA
- On Foot: One can get around the city centre on foot very easily.
- By Bus: Various parts of the city is well connected by local buses.
- By Bicycles: The city can be explored on bicycles. There are many places where cycles can be rented.
- By Car: If you are planning to explore the surroundings of the city of Vicenza, or see the sites and villas, it is better to rent a car and drive around.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Vicenza. The most preferred mode of transport in Vicenza is Car.
Average distance: 20.33 km Average time: 26.67 min
Car 100%Driving 26.67 min Overall average time for 20.33 kms 26.67 min
|Dueville to Vicenza||9.3 km||9 mins|
|Sovizzo to Vicenza||11.71 km||11 mins|
|Ospedaletto euganeo to Vicenza||36.29 km||36 mins|
|Padua to Vicenza||39.63 km||39 mins|
|Caldiero to Vicenza||43.6 km||43 mins|
|Cadoneghe to Vicenza||43.79 km||43 mins|
|Correzzola to Vicenza||66.96 km||1 hour 6 mins|
|Caprino veronese to Vicenza||84.15 km||1 hour 24 mins|
|Sassuolo to Vicenza||138.38 km||2 hours 18 mins|
|Parma to Vicenza||158.47 km||2 hours 38 mins|