How to Reach Vicenza
HOW TO GET TO VICENZA
By Train: The train station is situation at the South-end of the town. There are lines connecting to Milan, Rome and Vicenza. Journey on international trains is possible too, but expensive.
By Bus: Vicenza is connected to several places by the Ferrovie Tramvie Vicentine bus service.
By Taxi: Vicenza can be accessed through various Highways :
- A4 from Turin, Venice, Milan or Trieste.
- A31 from Bassano Del Grappa, Schio and Asiago
- A22 from Trent, Lake Garda, Bolzano, Mantua and Modena via Verona.
- A13 from Bologna and Florence via Padua.
By Cycling: If you’re game for it, you can even get to the city through the smaller roads mentioned above.
HOW TO GET AROUND VICENZA
- On Foot: One can get around the city centre on foot very easily.
- By Bus: Various parts of the city is well connected by local buses.
- By Bicycles: The city can be explored on bicycles. There are many places where cycles can be rented.
- By Car: If you are planning to explore the surroundings of the city of Vicenza, or see the sites and villas, it is better to rent a car and drive around.