Teatro Olimpico1672 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Piazza Matteotti, 11, Vicenza VI, Italy, 36100
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-0444222800
- Ticket Price: 11 EUR
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Historical Site, Theatre, Family And Kids, Heritage Building, Unesco Site, Social, Entertainment, Music And Show Venues, Food And Dining, Restaurants
This is a renaissance style theatre that dates back to the 16th century. The highlight of this theatre is the stage design. It depicts a scene of a long street that is visible from the horizon. It is the oldest surviving stage till date. The theatre has been a part of the UNESCO World Heritage since 1994. The interiors also have nice decorations of old lamps and antiques on the walls and facade. It is one historic place which takes you back in time.
Entrance Ticket Details For Teatro Olimpico
- Teatro Olimpico card: EUR 11
- Museum Card: EUR 15
Teatro Olimpico Hours
- Last admission at 4:30pm from Tuesday to Sunday.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vicenza before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vicenza and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Vicenza include Teatro Olimpico in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
77.56% of people start their Teatro Olimpico visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Teatro Olimpico
59.61% of people prefer walking in order to reach Teatro Olimpico