Tempio Di Santa Corona553 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Contra Santa Corona 2, 36100 Vicenza, Italy Map
- Timings: 08:30 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +39-444323644
- Ticket Price: 15 EUR
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
This is a medieval church with the Valmarana Chapel that was also built by the famous Andrea Palladio. The part that makes this church even more special is that Palladio himself is buried in here. Apart from the many beautiful frescoes, the altar that shows the Baptism of Christ is the most attractive.
The Valmarana Chapel is gold coated and absolutely mind blowing. It was in the 16th century when Antonio Valmarana expired, Palladio designed this chapel that has gained so much fame. Later the family of Valmarana were also buried here.
Entrance Ticket Details For Tempio Di Santa Corona
- Entry included with Museum card: EUR 15
Tempio Di Santa Corona Hours
- Weekday masses: 5:30 pm
- S. Messe Festive: 12:00 pm and 5:30 pm
How to Reach Tempio Di Santa Corona
Bus number 30 toll S. Corona
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vicenza before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vicenza and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Tempio Di Santa Corona Address: Contra Santa Corona 2, 36100 Vicenza, Italy
- Tempio Di Santa Corona Contact Number: +39-444323644
- Tempio Di Santa Corona Timing: 08:30 am - 06:30 pm
- Tempio Di Santa Corona Price: 15 EUR
- Time required to visit Tempio Di Santa Corona: 00:45 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
88.2% of people who visit Vicenza include Tempio Di Santa Corona in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
71.13% of people start their Tempio Di Santa Corona visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Tempio Di Santa Corona
65.19% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tempio Di Santa Corona
People normally club together Ponte San Michele and Parco Querini while planning their visit to Tempio Di Santa Corona.