Villa Valmarana Ai Nani722 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Stradella dei Nani, 8, 36100 Vicenza VI, Italy
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-444321803
- Ticket Price: 10 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Garden, Historical Site, Architecture , Heritage Building
This is a Venetian villa located near Vicenza on Mt. Berico. It is renowned for the beautiful frescoes inside. These were creations of Giambattista Tiepelo and his son Giandominico. The name is due to the statues of dwarfs that were scattered all around the garden and at present stuck to the walls.
The interiors are extremely beautiful and well maintained. It has been an inspiration for many an Italian home and other monuments. Such works of art can leave anyone in awe and such magical charm is mesmerizing. Each and every inch of the house, the columns, the pillars, the furniture, windows and all else will leave you thoughtful about the people who resided here. Their classic choices are evident from their choice of objects.
Entrance Ticket Details For Villa Valmarana Ai Nani
- Individual: EUR 10
- School students: EUR 5 per pupil (1 teacher for every 15 pupils free)
- Groups of min 15 people: EUR 7
- University students and children aged 12-18 years: EUR 7
- Family of 2 parents + 1 child (12-18 years): EUR 25
- Family of 2 parents + 2 children (12-18 years): EUR 28
- Children below 12 years: Free
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vicenza before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vicenza and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Vicenza include Villa Valmarana Ai Nani in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
44.22% of people start their Villa Valmarana Ai Nani visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Villa Valmarana Ai Nani
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Villa Valmarana Ai Nani