Bastion Square Public MarketCurrently Open
- Address: Bastion Square, off Government St., Victoria, British Columbia, V8W 1H9, Canada Map
- Timings: 11:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: 250-8851387
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Entertainment, Market, Shopping Center, Arts And Crafts
The Bastion Square Public Market has been wowing visitors and locals in Victoria for nearly two decades. The Market stretches along the waterfront from Wharf Street to Government Street. The market provides local artists and artisans with an opportunity to showcase and sell their wares. And as or visitors, the lively market has arts, crafts, food and entertainment! On Sundays local farmers join the market with delicious homemade baked goods, cheeses, jams and produce.
How to Reach Bastion Square Public Market
- Bus no 15
- Garrick's Head Pub
- Earls Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Victoria before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Victoria and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Bastion Square Public Market Address: Bastion Square, off Government St., Victoria, British Columbia, V8W 1H9, Canada
- Bastion Square Public Market Contact Number: 250-8851387
- Bastion Square Public Market Timing: 11:00 am - 05:30 pm
- Time required to visit Bastion Square Public Market: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
9.31% of people who visit Victoria include Bastion Square Public Market in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
50% of people start their Bastion Square Public Market visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Bastion Square Public Market
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bastion Square Public Market
People normally club together Lower Johnson Street and Big Bad John's while planning their visit to Bastion Square Public Market.