British Columbia Legislature BuildingCurrently Closed
- Address: 501 Belleville Street, Victoria, BC V8V 2L8, Canada
- Timings: 08:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2503873046
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Architecture , Heritage Building
The parliament buildings are open to public throughout the year. Overlooking the Inner Harbour, the beautiful architecture of these buildings and interest in the workings of British Columbia's Legislative Assembly are a major draw for tourists. There are regular tours conducted that last for 30-45 minutes and give visitors a chance to explore the buildings. One can also visit the Parliamentary Gift Shop.
- Entry is free.
- Bus No 4, 17, 21, 27, 28, 32, 47, 48, 50, 61, 70, 71, 72, 75
- Legislative Dining Room
- The Bengal Lounge - The Fairmont Empress Hotel
- Afternoon Tea - The Fairmont Empress Hotel
- The Old Spaghetti Factory
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Victoria before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Victoria and book an accommodation of your choice.
81.92% of people who visit Victoria include British Columbia Legislature Building in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
69.39% of people start their British Columbia Legislature Building visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see British Columbia Legislature Building
69.39% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting British Columbia Legislature Building