Events and Festivals in Victoria
- Victoria Highland Games and Celtic Festival (May): A festival in Victoria that celebrates the Scottish culture and its influences to the region. Wear a kilt and enjoy the bagpipes or Celtic rock bands. Activities include Highland dancing, haggis throwing, caber tossing competitions and much more.
- Victoria International Jazz Fest (June/July): Taking place over ten days, the festival showcases all genres of jazz music. Performances by world-renowned musicians with hundreds of shows take place in 10 venues across the city.
- Victoria Fringe Theatre Festival (August/September): The Fringe festival in Victoria rivals those held across the world. The performances are quirky, fun and interesting.
- Victoria Dragon Boat Festival (August): Each year hundreds of dragon boat teams compete in this grand festival that showcases the Chinese culture. Visitors can also enjoy live music performances and take a tour of Chinatown.
- Great Canadian Beer Festival (September): Beer lovers can sample hundreds of brews from Canada and the United States. There is also live entertainment, fantastic food and a whole lot of activities that celebrate the brewers’ craft.
- The Magic of Christmas (Dec/Jan): Perhaps the best time to visit the Butchart Gardens is during 12 days of Christmas when the gardens are lit up in magnificent glory. With beautiful displays depicting the Christmas theme and carolers singing the gardens are transformed into a winter wonderland.
Trip plans for Victoria
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Victoria
Victoria Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Victoria
Brentwood Bay Kayak Tour and Butchart Gardens Visit6 Reviews
Take in the beautiful scenery as you paddle your waythrough stunning Brentwood Bay and into Gowlland Tod Marine Park located ...Book Now
Save 7%Butchart Gardens Tour from Victoria244 Reviews
Don't miss the opportunity to visit the magnificent Butchart Gardens, Victoria's most famous attraction. This 55-acre garden ...
Whale-Watching Cruise from Victoria and Butchart Gardens Admission28 Reviews
Duration: 5 Hrs
Experience the natural beauty of Victoria with two memorable experiences in one day. Take a whale-watching tour from Inner Ha...Book Now
Victoria Guided Food and History Tour39 Reviews
Duration: 2 Hrs
This 2-hour tour begins at the Victoria Public Market and includes stops at The Harmonious Gates of Interest, Fan Tan Alley, ...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Sooke
- Events & Festivals in Shawnigan Lake
- Events & Festivals in Pender Island
- Events & Festivals in Mayne Island
- Events & Festivals in Galiano Island
- Events & Festivals in Port Renfrew