Located close to Victoria’s Inner Harbour, Fisherman’s Wharf is a definitely worth a visit. This marine location is home to many seafood restaurants, fish trawlers, floating homes and shops. It is a fun place to visit for an afternoon meal of fresh off the boat seafood. It is also interesting to watch the fishing vessels unload their day’s catch as stroll along the wharf.
Fisherman's Wharf Travel Tips
- The best way to get here is to walk from the Inner Harbor or take one of the numerous hop on/ hop off ferries.
- Visitors can also buy fresh seafood directly from the boats moored here.
- It may not be very lively in the winter months as most places are closed.
- Barb's Place Fish & Chips
- The Fish Store at Fisherman's Wharf
- Jackson's Ice Cream Float
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Victoria before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Victoria and book an accommodation of your choice.
60.05% of people who visit Victoria include Fisherman's Wharf in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
35.9% of people start their Fisherman's Wharf visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Fisherman's Wharf
90.1% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Fisherman's Wharf
Fisherman's Wharf Reviews & Ratings
do you have a room for may 24th how much thanksAnswer Report Abuse
How much does boating costs at fisherman ‘s warf ?Answer Report Abuse