Inner HarbourCurrently Open
- Address: Victoria, BC V8W 3Z5, Canada
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, View Point, Walking Area, Cafe, Entertainment, Performance, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Town
Inner Harbour - Review
The hub of activity, the lively Inner Harbour area of Victoria is the heart and soul of the city. Located in the centre of the city, it is the perfect place to being exploring and offers visitors the best of everything in the city. The walkway loops around the horseshoe shaped harbour and affords beautiful views of the marina. There are two levels to the promenade, the upper and lower. The lower promenade has several open-air restaurants, grassy lawns and uninterrupted views of the harbour. While the upper promenade allows visitors explore numerous shops and attractions along the walkway. In the summer months tone can enjoy several street performers and sample wares from food carts that line the path. There are also small hop-on/hop-off ferries with numerous stops along the harbour.
Inner Harbour Information
- Wear weather appropriate clothing and comfortable shoes.
- It is a tourist area and can get quite busy.
How To reach Inner Harbour by Public Transport
- Public Transit Bus Route: Northbound Government NS Belleville (#100001) on bus route 3.
Restaurants Near Inner Harbour
- Milestones Grill & Bar
- Pescatores Seafood & Grill
- The Oyster Bar
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Victoria before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Victoria and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Inner Harbour
95% of people who visit Victoria include Inner Harbour in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
30.73% of people start their Inner Harbour visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Inner Harbour
73.73% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Inner Harbour
Inner Harbour Map
Inner Harbour Trips
Inner Harbour, Victoria Reviews
All QuestionsInner harbour
- The Whisky Shop Dufftown
- Dufftown Distillery Walk
- Nairn Beach Lochloy Holiday Park
- Mortlach Primary School
- Keith & Dufftown Railway Association
- Dufftown Library
- Joseph Brown & Sons
- Dufftown Tourist Information Centre
- Ballyhalbert Caravan Park
- Kingfisher Upvc South Wales
- D D Racing
- Green Lawn Social Club
- Schools Literacy & Resource Centre
- Helen O'Grady Childrens Drama Academy
- Pontypool & New Inn Railway Station