Scenic Marine RouteCurrently Open
- Address: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada (Fairfield) Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Trail, View Point, Entertainment
A must do on your visit to Victoria, the scenic road winds along the Pacific Ocean and offers spectacular views. The route takes you along the coastal outskirts of Greater Victoria. It can be covered by car, however those new to Victoria can also cover the route via bicycle. There is so much to see on this route that visitors usually return several times during their trip.
Scenic Marine Route Travel Tips
- Ensure you have a valid drivers license to drive in Victoria.
- Cyclists must wear helmets.
- Make sure you mark your points of interest on a map before you begin exploring.
- There are several eateries along the way.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Victoria before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Victoria and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Scenic Marine Route Address: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada (Fairfield)
- Scenic Marine Route Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Scenic Marine Route(preferred time): 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Time required to visit Scenic Marine Route: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
31.41% of people who visit Victoria include Scenic Marine Route in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
55.17% of people start their Scenic Marine Route visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Scenic Marine Route
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Scenic Marine Route
People normally club together Narana Aboriginal Cultural Centre and Cape Otway Camping & Caravan Park - Bimbipark while planning their visit to Scenic Marine Route.