Are you looking for what to do in Victoria?
WHAT TO SEE
- Butchart Gardens: The lush green area is filled with natural wonders from themes gardens and exotic plants to beautiful fountains, and an ice skating rink in winter.
- Royal British Columbia Museum: A natural and human history museum that showcases various permanent and temporary exhibits based on the history and culture of British Columbia.
- Inner Harbour: The hub of activity, the lively Inner Harbour area of Victoria is the heart and soul of the city.
- Victoria Butterfly Gardens: An indoor tropical jungle that allows visitors to experience the wonders of the tropics and its beautiful flora and fauna.
- Lower Johnson Street: Also known as LoJo, this is Victoria’s hip shopping district.
Below we have a list of things to do in Victoria and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Victoria getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Victoria with confidence.