Victoria Butterfly GardensCurrently Closed
- Address: 1461 Benvenuto Ave, Brentwood Bay, BC V8M 1J5, Canada, Victoria
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2506523822
- Ticket Price: 16 CAD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Family And Kids, Nature, Bird Watching
Victoria Butterfly Gardens - Review
An indoor tropical jungle that allows visitors to experience the wonders of the tropics and its beautiful flora and fauna. The entire rainforest is temperature controlled and the plants and animals here flourish in this environment. Apart from the pretty butterflies, visitors can also see exotic birds, flamingos, parrots, turtles, koi fish and much more. It is an ideal place to spend a few hours on a rainy or cold day in Victoria. Lose yourself in this world of bright colors and lush greenery!
Victoria Butterfly Gardens Information
- In winter months cameras tend to fog, there is a camera warmer on premises to solve this problem.
- Wear layered clothing, as it can get quite warm as you explore the environment.
- All walkways are wheelchair accessible.
- Maps are available to help explore the gardens with points of interest marked.
Victoria Butterfly Gardens Ticket Prices
- Students (13-17) or with a valid student ID -$11.00.
- Seniors (65+) - $11.00 , Children (5 to 12) - $5.00.
How To reach Victoria Butterfly Gardens by Public Transport
- Bus No 75 & 81
Restaurants Near Victoria Butterfly Gardens
- The Dining Room Restaurant
- Bleue Coyote Bar & Grill
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Victoria before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Victoria and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Victoria Butterfly Gardens
87.67% of people who visit Victoria include Victoria Butterfly Gardens in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
60.25% of people start their Victoria Butterfly Gardens visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Victoria Butterfly Gardens
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Victoria Butterfly Gardens