Am Hof, Vienna
About Am Hof, Vienna
Am Hof, Vienna - Address
Address: Am Hof, 1010 Wien, Austria
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 1.4K times in trip plans
Historical Site, Leisure, Market, Square, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Located between the areas of Bognergasse and Naglergasse, Heide shot Farbergasse, Judenplatz and schoolyard, Am Hof is one of the most visited historical place in Vienna. Historically, this place was of prime importance as it was part of the Roman military camp in the early middle ages. Today, it is home to certain important attractions such as Hofburg and others. It is also the biggest open space in the inner city and as you take a stroll through it you will be able to come across various market stalls selling crafts, books and antiques alongside with the odd souvenir. A perfect place for leisure stroll!
Am Hof Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
How To reach Am Hof by Public Transport
- By Subway station: Herrengasse
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vienna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vienna and book an accommodation of your choice.
Am Hof, Vienna Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Johannes Gutenberg Monument
- Brahms Statue
- Westlicht. Schauplatz Fur Fotografie
- Department Of Planned Languages And Esperanto Museum
- Klimt Villa
- Beethoven Pasqualatihaus
- The History Of Torture Museum
- Vienna Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Vienna
- What to See in 48 Hours in Vienna
- What to See in 72 Hours in Vienna
- How to Spend 5 Days in Vienna
- How to Spend 6 Days in Vienna
- How to Spend 7 Days in Vienna