Austrian Parliament Building, Vienna
About Austrian Parliament Building, Vienna
Austrian Parliament Building, Vienna - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Dr. Karl-Renner Ring 3, Vienna 1017, Austria
Ticket Price: 5 EUR
Time Required: 00:15 Mins
Timings: 06:30 am - 07:00 pm Details
Added 18.9K times in trip plans
Family And Kids, Architecture , Heritage Building
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
A must visit for photographer professionals as well as amateurs, the Parliament building is an architectural marvel. Built in the Greek Roman style, this building looks absolutely stunning and awe inspiring. Its historical rooms are used as residence for the Austrian National and Federal council. Designed by the architect Theophil Hansen, a walk through this building will take you back in the world of ancient Greece with rooms that are decorated with self-designed furniture, chandeliers and pictures. Of special interest will be the 5,5 m high statue of Pallas Athene which stands in the middle of a large fountain, located just outside the building.
Austrian Parliament Building Information
- If you are attending a guided tour, the tour lasts for around 55 minutes.
- The tours are conducted as per parliamentary sessions.
- Photography is probably prohibited within the building premises.
Austrian Parliament Building Ticket Prices
Tickets for guided tours:
- Adult: € 5,00
- Individual ticket/reduced: € 2,50
- For persons aged 19 or under: Free
- Physically disadvantaged visitors: Free
The premises are only accessible with a guided tour based on various topics such as architecture or everyday life in politics, duration approx. 1 hour.
The plenary meetings of the National Council are open for public access without charge.
Austrian Parliament Building Opening and Closing Hours
- For detailed timings of guided tours, refer to the website.
How To reach Austrian Parliament Building by Public Transport
- Stadiongasse/Parlament tram stop
- Dr.Karl Renner Ring tram stop
Restaurants Near Austrian Parliament Building
- Restaurant im Parlament
- Alex. Ander’s restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vienna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vienna and book an accommodation of your choice.
Austrian Parliament Building, Vienna Reviews - Write a Review
This building is actually more fascinating than Hofburg and Schönbrunn palaces.
Can go in on 26th of Oct, Austrian national Day. But u will have to wait few hours in a irregular queue :) to get into it. But trust me it worths giving a try ...
Beautiful on the outside! Wish I could've taken a tour or have been able to walk through it
Beautiful parliament building with great informative tours. Would recommend!
Simply beautiful architecture, interesting history and good location in the center of Vienna.
- Nearby Attractions
- Dominikanerbastei 21
- City Apartment Vienna
- Belvedere Appartementvermietung Gmbh
- Karlsplatz 3
- Academy Of Fine Arts Vienna
- Hotel Carina
- Rafael Kaiser - Premium Apartments City Centre
- Arthotel Ana Prime
- Hotel Novotel Wien City
- Vienna Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Vienna
- What to See in 48 Hours in Vienna
- What to See in 72 Hours in Vienna
- How to Spend 5 Days in Vienna
- How to Spend 6 Days in Vienna
- How to Spend 7 Days in Vienna