Austrian Parliament Building2375 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Dr. Karl-Renner Ring 3, Vienna 1017, Austria
- Timings: 06:30 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +43-1401100
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Architecture , Heritage Building
A must visit for photographer professionals as well as amateurs, the Parliament building is an architectural marvel. Built in the Greek Roman style, this building looks absolutely stunning and awe inspiring. Its historical rooms are used as residence for the Austrian National and Federal council. Designed by the architect Theophil Hansen, a walk through this building will take you back in the world of ancient Greece with rooms that are decorated with self-designed furniture, chandeliers and pictures. Of special interest will be the 5,5 m high statue of Pallas Athene which stands in the middle of a large fountain, located just outside the building.
Austrian Parliament Building Travel Tips
- If you are attending a guided tour, the tour lasts for around 55 minutes.
- The tours are conducted as per parliamentary sessions.
- Photography is probably prohibited within the building premises.
Entrance Ticket Details For Austrian Parliament Building
Tickets for guided tours:
- Adult: € 5,00
- Individual ticket/reduced: € 2,50
- For persons aged 19 or under: Free
- Physically disadvantaged visitors: Free
The premises are only accessible with a guided tour based on various topics such as architecture or everyday life in politics, duration approx. 1 hour.
The plenary meetings of the National Council are open for public access without charge.
Austrian Parliament Building Hours
- For detailed timings of guided tours, refer to the website.
How to Reach Austrian Parliament Building
- Stadiongasse/Parlament tram stop
- Dr.Karl Renner Ring tram stop
- Restaurant im Parlament
- Alex. Ander’s restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vienna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vienna and book an accommodation of your choice.
17.67% of people who visit Vienna include Austrian Parliament Building in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
60.87% of people start their Austrian Parliament Building visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Austrian Parliament Building
68.24% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Austrian Parliament Building