Austrian Postal Savings Bank, Vienna
About Austrian Postal Savings Bank, Vienna
Austrian Postal Savings Bank, Vienna - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Georg-Coch-Platz 2, 1018 Wien, Austria
Ticket Price: 6 EUR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 297 times in trip plans
Museum, Family And Kids, Architecture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Postsparkasse is a conspicuous attraction in Vienna that allows you to see the archives of the Postal Savings Bank. This museum was planned and built by the famous architect Otto Wagner in between 1904 and 1912 and today showcases the historical photographs, documents, newspaper reports, plans, competing projects, material samples and the architectural models to relive the postal era of Vienna around 1900. Children will love to explore this museum! Apart from the interior of this museum, visitors will also be able to appreciate the facade that reminds of Otto Wagner’s exemplary art and style.
Austrian Postal Savings Bank Information
- The place is disabled friendly.
Austrian Postal Savings Bank Ticket Prices
- Euros 4.00 reduced: For students, seniors and groups
- Guide fee € 100.00: For groups of up to max - 35 people
- Children and adolescents under 19 years: Free
Austrian Postal Savings Bank Opening and Closing Hours
- Closed on holidays.
How To reach Austrian Postal Savings Bank by Public Transport
- By Tram: Trams 1 and 2, Station Julius Raab Square
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vienna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vienna and book an accommodation of your choice.
Austrian Postal Savings Bank, Vienna Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Vienna Woods
- Votive Church
- Imperial Crypt
- Augustinian Church
- Danube Bike Path
- Museum Of Applied Arts
- Mariahilfer Strasse
- Vienna Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Vienna
- What to See in 48 Hours in Vienna
- What to See in 72 Hours in Vienna
- How to Spend 5 Days in Vienna
- How to Spend 6 Days in Vienna
- How to Spend 7 Days in Vienna