Bank Austria Kunstforum, Vienna
About Bank Austria Kunstforum, Vienna
Bank Austria Kunstforum, Vienna - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Freyung 8, 1010 Wien, Austria
Ticket Price: 11 EUR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
Added 262 times in trip plans
Art Museum, Art Gallery, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Kunst means art! The Bank Austria Kunstforum of Vienna remains faithful to its name as it exhibits art from the classic and modern period including that from avant garde postwar age. There are some big and iconic names of art whose works have been kept over here such as Schiele, Kokoschka, Cézanne, Picasso, Van Gogh, along with diligently assembled theme-based presentations. A collection of 9000 works makes this place one of the coveted museums to visit in Vienna. Definitely a must visit for the lovers of art.
Bank Austria Kunstforum Ticket Prices
- Senior citizens: € 8.50
- 17-27 years: € 6.00
- 6-16 years: € 4.00
- Children (age 5 and under), unemployed: admission free
- Family ticket big (2 adults and 3 children age 16 an under): € 22.00
- Family ticket small (1 adult and 3 children age 16 an under): € 15.00
- For more ticket prices, refer the website.
How To reach Bank Austria Kunstforum by Public Transport
- By Subway station: Herrengasse
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vienna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vienna and book an accommodation of your choice.
Bank Austria Kunstforum, Vienna Reviews - Write a Review
Great fir art lovers and photography
o'keeffe was great
Great Exhibitions which are surly worth visit.
Great place. Love it.
- Nearby Attractions
- Donner Fountain
- Roman Museum
- Church Of The Teutonic Order
- Ernst Fuchs Museum
- Sammlung Alter Musikinstrumente
- Neuer Markt
- Alt-wiener Schnapsmuseum
- Vienna Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Vienna
- What to See in 48 Hours in Vienna
- What to See in 72 Hours in Vienna
- How to Spend 5 Days in Vienna
- How to Spend 6 Days in Vienna
- How to Spend 7 Days in Vienna