Bank Austria Kunstforum Tours
Art Museum, Art Gallery, Family And Kids
Added 262 times in trip plans
About Bank Austria Kunstforum, Vienna
Kunst means art! The Bank Austria Kunstforum of Vienna remains faithful to its name as it exhibits art from the classic and modern period including that from avant garde postwar age. There are some big and iconic names of art whose works have been kept over here such as Schiele, Kokoschka, Cézanne, Picasso, Van Gogh, along with diligently assembled theme-based presentations. A collection of 9000 works makes this place one of the coveted museums to visit in Vienna. Definitely a must visit for the lovers of art.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vienna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vienna and book an accommodation of your choice.
Bank Austria Kunstforum Tickets Prices
- Senior citizens: € 8.50
- 17-27 years: € 6.00
- 6-16 years: € 4.00
- Children (age 5 and under), unemployed: admission free
- Family ticket big (2 adults and 3 children age 16 an under): € 22.00
- Family ticket small (1 adult and 3 children age 16 an under): € 15.00
- For more ticket prices, refer the website.
How To Get To Bank Austria Kunstforum by Public Transport
- By Subway station: Herrengasse
Book Bank Austria Kunstforum Tickets And Tours
Explore the gems of Vienna with the best Vienna tours! Check out the list of top Bank Austria Kunstforum tickets and tours today!
Vienna Pass Including Vienna Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Ticket92 ReviewsDuration: Valid for 1, 2, 3 or 6 calendar days
See the best of the magical Austrian capital with a Vienna sightseeing pass, which gives you free access to more than 60 attractions. Choose between a 1-,Â 2-, 3- or 6-day pass and avail of unlimited hop-on hop-off bus rides to carry youFrom USD 71.22 Per Person View Deal
Share your experience - Rate Bank Austria Kunstforum, Vienna
Great fir art lovers and photography
o'keeffe was great
Great Exhibitions which are surly worth visit.
Great place. Love it.
- Other Attractions
- Polignano A Mare
- Castel Del Monte
- Piazza Dell'orologio
- Casale Dei Fornici
- Chiesa Del Purgatorio
- Museo D'arte Contemporanea Pino Pascali
- Area Marina Protetta Torre Guaceto
- Parco Rupestre Lama D'antico
- Other Attractions Hotels
- Budget Hotels Near Polignano A Mare
- Cheap Hotels Near Polignano A Mare City Center
- Cheap Hotels Near Polignano A Mare
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Castel Del Monte
- Luxury Hotels Near Piazza Dell'orologio
- Budget Hotels Near Casale Dei Fornici
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Chiesa Del Purgatorio
- Cheap Hotels Near Museo D'arte Contemporanea Pino Pascali
- Luxury Hotels Near Area Marina Protetta Torre Guaceto
- Cheap Hotels Near Parco Rupestre Lama D'antico
- City Tripplans
- Vienna Itinerary 2 Days
- Vienna Itinerary 7 Days
- Vienna Itinerary 5 Days
- Vienna Itinerary 1 Day
- Vienna Itinerary 3 Days
- Vienna Itinerary 6 Days
- Vienna Itinerary 4 Days
- Highlights of Venice And Vienna
- 20 Day Trip to Europe, Asia from Minneapolis
- 20 Day Trip to Europe from Atlanta