Blumengaerten Hirschstetten Der Stadt WienCurrently Closed
- Address: Quadenstraße 15, 1220 Wien, Austria, Vienna
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +43-1400042110
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Zoo, Botanical Garden, Family And Kids, Nature
Hirchstetten botanical garden is a huge garden that covers an area of 60,000 sqaure meters to offer an exemplary natural retreat to the visitors. This botanical garden comes along with different theme gardens that offer an insight into the divense categories of plants and flowers and are thus a treat to the eyes. Apart from that, there is also a zoo inside which will be of special interest to the kids. Here are some of the attractions that make up the area of this botanical garden:
- Theme Gardens: Here, the visitors can have information on various types of plants and flowers that belong to various climates and regions. Some of these are: English Garden, Mexican Garden, Rose Garden, Indian Garden and many more.
- The Zoo: This area aims at the conservation and protection of the endangered species.
- Event Garden: Various Events take place here.
- Because of livestock bringing dogs into the Hirschstetten Botanical Gardens is not possible.
- Entry is free.
Winters(October 17th to March 21st):
- In winter, only the Palm House is open.
- Tuesday to Friday: 10:00am to 3:00pm
- Sunday: 10:00am to 6:00pm
- On 24th and 31st December, the Palm House of 10:00am to 12:00pm is open.
Summers(22nd March to 16th October):
- Tuesday to Sunday: 10:00am to 6:00pm
- June-August: Friday and Saturday in addition to 8:00pm.
- From August 1 to 15 Palm House remians closed.
- By Light Rail station: Ziegelhofstraße
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vienna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vienna and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.15% of people who visit Vienna include Blumengaerten Hirschstetten Der Stadt Wien in their plan
95% of people start their Blumengaerten Hirschstetten Der Stadt Wien visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Blumengaerten Hirschstetten Der Stadt Wien
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Blumengaerten Hirschstetten Der Stadt Wien
People normally also visit United Nations Office At Vienna while planning their trip to Blumengaerten Hirschstetten Der Stadt Wien.
This is a really nice public garden. They have a palm -house and a very big outdoor area. Considering there is a free entrance, this place is really, really good. They also have various animals over there and themed parks, like Mexican gardens, Japanese gardens and so on. Kids will enjoy the playground and special the labyrinth while adults enjoy strolling around the nice gardens - specially in spring. During certain holidays, they got special markets like an Easter market, Christmas market an so on.
A very nice place also for children. For free. Great showcases and beautiful garden. Small petting zoo.
I just love the vibe this place has. Every year my family and I go there and up till now we have never been disappointed
A wonderful garden with lots of variety and animals
Great place for a visit with young children - amazing thematic playground, nice sceneries, different kinds of animals