Blumengaerten Hirschstetten Der Stadt Wien, Vienna
Blumengaerten Hirschstetten Der Stadt Wien, Vienna - Address, Phone Number
Address: Quadenstraße 15, 1220 Wien, Austria
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 146 times in trip plans
Zoo, Botanical Garden, Family And Kids, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Blumengaerten Hirschstetten Der Stadt Wien, Vienna
Hirchstetten botanical garden is a huge garden that covers an area of 60,000 sqaure meters to offer an exemplary natural retreat to the visitors. This botanical garden comes along with different theme gardens that offer an insight into the divense categories of plants and flowers and are thus a treat to the eyes. Apart from that, there is also a zoo inside which will be of special interest to the kids. Here are some of the attractions that make up the area of this botanical garden:
- Theme Gardens: Here, the visitors can have information on various types of plants and flowers that belong to various climates and regions. Some of these are: English Garden, Mexican Garden, Rose Garden, Indian Garden and many more.
- The Zoo: This area aims at the conservation and protection of the endangered species.
- Event Garden: Various Events take place here.
Blumengaerten Hirschstetten Der Stadt Wien Information
- Because of livestock bringing dogs into the Hirschstetten Botanical Gardens is not possible.
Blumengaerten Hirschstetten Der Stadt Wien Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
Blumengaerten Hirschstetten Der Stadt Wien Opening and Closing Hours
Winters(October 17th to March 21st):
- In winter, only the Palm House is open.
- Tuesday to Friday: 10:00am to 3:00pm
- Sunday: 10:00am to 6:00pm
- On 24th and 31st December, the Palm House of 10:00am to 12:00pm is open.
Summers(22nd March to 16th October):
- Tuesday to Sunday: 10:00am to 6:00pm
- June-August: Friday and Saturday in addition to 8:00pm.
- From August 1 to 15 Palm House remians closed.
How To reach Blumengaerten Hirschstetten Der Stadt Wien by Public Transport
- By Light Rail station: Ziegelhofstraße
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vienna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vienna and book an accommodation of your choice.
Blumengaerten Hirschstetten Der Stadt Wien Tickets And Tours
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best best of Vienna
Blumengaerten Hirschstetten Der Stadt Wien, Vienna Reviews - Write a Review
In my opinion the most beautiful christmas market in Vienna. Outside you have nice little houses who offer tea and home crafted things. In one greenhouse you see wonderful Christmas themes made of flowers. In another greenhouse you have live acts on a stage. The cool thing is that you can warm yourself up when staying outside. The decoration is just amazing.
Great park, especially with kids or the elderly. Becomes crowded on weekend afternoons. Free live music during Sunday afternoons in the summer, check schedule.
Nice public park. Lots of stuff to do for kids. Has plants from around the world.
Amazing place. Nature, animals, water, kids playground, bauerhaus and so on. Top notch.
The Christmas market was beautiful here. Quiet and we're full with love