Clock Museum67 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Schulhof 2, 1010 Wien, Austria, Vienna Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +431-5332265
- Ticket Price: 7 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Specialty Museums
True to its name, the clock museum in Vienna exhibits some of the most beautiful collections of clocks available in Europe over the period of time. In this museum, there are atleast 700 clocks collected from across the continents, restored in this old Viennese building. You will have to cover 3 floors of this museum in order to see this historic and rare collection. You will also come to know of the scientific advances and technological features that define these clocks. To offer a context are the factors such as social transformation and design trends in the field of decorative arts. This collection includes clocks in all the variety such as clocks with hidden dials, fascinating astronomical clocks, watches, luxurious pendant jewellery, the artful clocks of the Biedermeier and Belle Epoque eras amongst others. Do attend this classic museum in order to understand the world of clocks better.
Entrance Ticket Details For Clock Museum
- Discounted Rate (Senior citizens, students up to 27 years of age, persons with disabilities, Vienna Card, groups of 10 or more): € 5.00
- Visitors under 19 years of age have free entry.
- First Sunday of every month (all visitors) have free entry.
- For guided tours, refer to the website.
How to Reach Clock Museum
- By Subway station: Stephansplatz
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vienna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vienna and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Clock Museum Address: Schulhof 2, 1010 Wien, Austria, Vienna
- Clock Museum Contact Number: +431-5332265
- Clock Museum Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Clock Museum Price: 7 EUR
- Time required to visit Clock Museum: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.45% of people who visit Vienna include Clock Museum in their plan
95% of people start their Clock Museum visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Clock Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Clock Museum
People normally also visit Roman Museum while planning their trip to Clock Museum.