Clock Museum, Vienna
About Clock Museum, Vienna
Clock Museum, Vienna - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Schulhof 2, 1010 Wien, Austria
Ticket Price: 7 EUR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 956 times in trip plans
Museum, Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
True to its name, the clock museum in Vienna exhibits some of the most beautiful collections of clocks available in Europe over the period of time. In this museum, there are atleast 700 clocks collected from across the continents, restored in this old Viennese building. You will have to cover 3 floors of this museum in order to see this historic and rare collection. You will also come to know of the scientific advances and technological features that define these clocks. To offer a context are the factors such as social transformation and design trends in the field of decorative arts. This collection includes clocks in all the variety such as clocks with hidden dials, fascinating astronomical clocks, watches, luxurious pendant jewellery, the artful clocks of the Biedermeier and Belle Epoque eras amongst others. Do attend this classic museum in order to understand the world of clocks better.
Clock Museum Ticket Prices
- Discounted Rate (Senior citizens, students up to 27 years of age, persons with disabilities, Vienna Card, groups of 10 or more): € 5.00
- Visitors under 19 years of age have free entry.
- First Sunday of every month (all visitors) have free entry.
- For guided tours, refer to the website.
How To reach Clock Museum by Public Transport
- By Subway station: Stephansplatz
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vienna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vienna and book an accommodation of your choice.
Clock Museum, Vienna Reviews - Write a Review
A most interesting display of antique clocks. Many large items, some restored and working, on 3 floors.
Great place to visit. Every first Sunday of a new month is free as some more museums in Vienna
Beautiful clocks starting from the 13th century to 19th century. They have all kinds of weird to unique clocks. Unfortunately, not alot of visitors go there. When I went I was the only one.
Very interesting museum, very underestimated. Adult's fee is 7€. The museum is arranged on three floors, and at least 1h is necessary to visit it.
Just amazing, even if you're not into clocks and watches
- Nearby Attractions
- Hotel-pension Astra
- Restaurant Bauer
- Hotel Motel One Wien Prater
- Kibi Rooms
- Amerling Beisl
- Small Luxury Hotel Das Tyrol
- Aparthotel Adagio Vienna City
- Vienna Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Vienna
- What to See in 48 Hours in Vienna
- What to See in 72 Hours in Vienna
- How to Spend 5 Days in Vienna
- How to Spend 6 Days in Vienna
- How to Spend 7 Days in Vienna