About Donauturm, Vienna
Donauturm, Vienna - Address, Ticket Price
Address: Donauturmstrasse 4, 1220 Wien, Austria
Ticket Price: 7 EUR
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
Added 23.9K times in trip plans
View Point, Cafe, Restaurant, Family And Kids, Tower, Observation Deck, Heritage Building
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Donauturm is the tallest structure in Austria among all other 65 towers which are standing freely. This observation deck is located near the north bank of the Danube River in the district of Donaustadt in the city of Vienna. The tower is about 252-meter-high and offers you a great view to enjoy the city of Vienna.
You can even bungee jump from such a height. The view over there at such a height is truly magical. The terrace of this museum is completely accessible and you can also enjoy the open air platform along with two—storey glass paned section. Also, ride in the elevator to enjoy the views of Vienna from observation deck and restaurant & cafes located inside.
- Main entrance has no steps and also elevator facilities available.
- Wheelchair available on rent.
- Toilet facilities also available.
- Parking space is provided to visitors.
Donauturm Ticket Prices
- Adult: EUR 7,40
- Senior citizens and students: EUR 5,90
- Children(6-14): EUR 5,20
- Children up to 6 years ride for free.
- Kindergarden groups per child: EUR 2,20
- Free entry with Vienna Pass Holders.
Combi-Ticket Danube Tower & Vienna Giant Ferris Wheel:
- Adults: EUR 13.50
- Children: EUR 7.40
For other combination tickets, refer to the website.
Donauturm Opening and Closing Hours
- Last drive-up at 11:30 pm.
- Cafe: Monday - Sunday 10:00 am - midnight
How To reach Donauturm by Public Transport
- Take the U1 and get off at VIC/Kaisermühlen.
- Then take bus 20B and get off at the Danube Tower.
Restaurants Near Donauturm
- Danube tower China restaurant Spoons cafe.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vienna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vienna and book an accommodation of your choice.
Donauturm, Vienna Reviews - Write a Review
The tower has nice view. Elevator tickets for upper levels are expensive. coffee shop on the top is too touristy place, expensive and the staff too slow.
Great views of the city and very reasonable prices in the revolving cafe - sat back with a coffee and enjoyed 360 panoramic views!
Beautiful place with breathtaking views! Make sure you reserve the table in the restaurant or can go to coffeehouse without reservation, subject to availability. Both restaurant and coffeehouse have revolving flooring so enjoy the view while having your meal.
Tip: Make a reservation in the restaurant and enjoy the magnificent view over Vienna while eating. Very professional and friendly personnel and really good food! A reservation in the evening is even more special to watch sunset and the city lights.
A beautiful place to stay with view of Vienna. 9.9 euro to go up for the cafe, but it is worthy to visit in my opinion.
- Nearby Attractions
- Hard Rock Café Vienna
- 57 Restaurant & Lounge
- Vinothek W-einkehr
- Hotel Imlauer Wien
- Hotel Sans Souci Wien
- Ruby Marie Hotel & Bar
- Hotel Nh Danube City
- Vrei - Vr Cafe
- Vienna Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Vienna
- What to See in 48 Hours in Vienna
- What to See in 72 Hours in Vienna
- How to Spend 5 Days in Vienna
- How to Spend 6 Days in Vienna
- How to Spend 7 Days in Vienna