- Address: Donauturmstrasse 4, 1220 Wien, Austria, Vienna
- Timings: 10:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 7 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Cafe, Restaurant, Family And Kids, Tower, Observation Deck, Heritage Building
Donauturm is the tallest structure in Austria among all other 65 towers which are standing freely. This observation deck is located near the north bank of the Danube River in the district of Donaustadt in the city of Vienna. The tower is about 252-meter-high and offers you a great view to enjoy the city of Vienna.
You can even bungee jump from such a height. The view over there at such a height is truly magical. The terrace of this museum is completely accessible and you can also enjoy the open air platform along with two—storey glass paned section. Also, ride in the elevator to enjoy the views of Vienna from observation deck and restaurant & cafes located inside.
- Main entrance has no steps and also elevator facilities available.
- Wheelchair available on rent.
- Toilet facilities also available.
- Parking space is provided to visitors.
- Adult: EUR 7,40
- Senior citizens and students: EUR 5,90
- Children(6-14): EUR 5,20
- Children up to 6 years ride for free.
- Kindergarden groups per child: EUR 2,20
- Free entry with Vienna Pass Holders.
Combi-Ticket Danube Tower & Vienna Giant Ferris Wheel:
- Adults: EUR 13.50
- Children: EUR 7.40
For other combination tickets, refer to the website.
- Last drive-up at 11:30 pm.
- Cafe: Monday - Sunday 10:00 am - midnight
- Take the U1 and get off at VIC/Kaisermühlen.
- Then take bus 20B and get off at the Danube Tower.
- Danube tower China restaurant Spoons cafe.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vienna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vienna and book an accommodation of your choice.
22.37% of people who visit Vienna include Donauturm in their plan
21.05% of people start their Donauturm visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Donauturm
88.57% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Donauturm
Very nice bar and restaurant with good observation deck. Quite expensive lift fee but you do get 3Euro discount off anything in cafe. Cafe rotates as well which means where you sit you get a great view.
The tower provides a nice view for the city and the river. It is a good place for dating or just hanging out. The restaurant completes a 360 turn in less than an hour. And the window panes have slots for mobile phone that makes video taking super easy. The down side is that the tower is a bit isolated, and honestly Vienna is not known for night lights anyway.
Really good experience, good food and amazing views. Only downside was mediocre table service and the expectation that a tip was given even though it wasn’t deserved! But still very worth a visit.
Beautiful panoramic view of the city. Entry fee is 14€ per person but that earns you a 3€ discount in the cafe/restaurant. We visited the cafe, its a revolving cafe which gives you a nice view of the city while you sip your coffee/beer. Very polite staff.
The express lift takes you up 150 metres to a viewing terrace, with an unforgettable panorama. Book a table at the rotating restaurant and you'll get the 360° panoramic view all whilst enjoying a bite. The food was beautifully presented. Not to be missed.