Donner FountainCurrently Open
- Address: Plankengasse, 1010 Wien, Austria, Vienna Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Outdoors, Fountain
Art reflects in the nooks and corners of Vienna city. As you visit the Neuer Markt Sqaure in the city, you will be struck with a Baroque fountain that looks elegant and inviting. Called as Donner Brunnen, this fountain was made by the famous sculptor Georg Raphael Donner, and was thus named after him. This fountain was also featured in the movie “Before Sunrise” and has ever since become more famous. Built in 1737, this fountain has been in the centre of Vienna’s cultural life ever since then.
Entrance Ticket Details For Donner Fountain
- Visit to this place is free.
How to Reach Donner Fountain
- By Subway station: Stephansplatz
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vienna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vienna and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Donner Fountain Address: Plankengasse, 1010 Wien, Austria, Vienna
- Donner Fountain Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Donner Fountain: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.28% of people who visit Vienna include Donner Fountain in their plan
50% of people start their Donner Fountain visit around 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Donner Fountain
50% of people prefer walking in order to reach Donner Fountain
People normally club together Schmetterlinghaus and Minoritenplatz while planning their visit to Donner Fountain.