Events and Festivals in Vienna
- ImPulsTanz: Through Mid–July to mid-August, you can experience Europe’s largest dance festival in Vienna. Both Internationally acclaimed troupes and newcomers perform avant-garde dance, and there are a number of workshop programs for novices and professionals.
- Sound:frame festival: It is held between March to April. It is a festival for Audiovisual expressions. The event includes activity like content curation and the organizational realization of exhibitions and events.
- Vienna Festival: It is held between May-June. It opens with free concert in the open space of the City Hall.
- Life Ball: One of the biggest events of Vienna. It is also said to be one of the biggest AIDS charity events in the world.
- Vienna Christmas Market: It is one of the famous event that takes place in the month of December.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Vienna