Events and Festivals in Vienna
- ImPulsTanz: Through Mid–July to mid-August, you can experience Europe’s largest dance festival in Vienna. Both Internationally acclaimed troupes and newcomers perform avant-garde dance, and there are a number of workshop programs for novices and professionals.
- Sound:frame festival: It is held between March to April. It is a festival for Audiovisual expressions. The event includes activity like content curation and the organizational realization of exhibitions and events.
- Vienna Festival: It is held between May-June. It opens with free concert in the open space of the City Hall.
- Life Ball: One of the biggest events of Vienna. It is also said to be one of the biggest AIDS charity events in the world.
- Vienna Christmas Market: It is one of the famous event that takes place in the month of December.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Vienna
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Vienna
Save 4%Salzburg and Lake Region Small-Group Day-Trip from Vienna33 Reviews
Duration: 12 Hrs
Travel in an intimate group of no more than 8 people on this day trip from Vienna to Salzburg. Explore Austrias stunning lake...
Save 7%Vienna Mozart Concert at the Musikverein300 Reviews
Duration: 2 Hrs
For a special evening out in Vienna, book your tickets for the Vienna Mozart Concert at the Musikverein. Dressed in historica...
Save 5%Day Trip to Salzburg from Vienna101 Reviews
Duration: 1 Days
Visit the UNESCO World Heritagelisted town of Salzburg and explore centuries of European history on this day trip from Vienna...
Save 7%Wachau Valley Small-Group Tour and Wine Tasting from Vienna236 Reviews
Duration: 8 Hrs
Spend a day away from Vienna to discover the picturesque Wachau Valley in the Austrian countryside on this small-group, fully...