- Address: Flakturm Augarten, 1020 Wien, Austria, Vienna Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Tower
World War history has played a significant role in Austria’s past. The Flakturm is a concrete bunker that was placed in the city in order to provide a shelter to people who could gather here during bombings and store their goods. The bunker was equipped with Flak anti-aircraft gun after which its name has been kept. Infact, such types of structures were made during the high time of World War in cities like Berlin (Germany), Hamburg (Germany) and Vienna (Austria). Do have a look at it in order to understand Vienna’s past in a better light.
How to Reach Flakturm
- By Light Rail station: Gaußplatz (Obere Augartenstraße)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vienna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vienna and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Flakturm Address: Flakturm Augarten, 1020 Wien, Austria, Vienna
- Flakturm Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Flakturm: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.08% of people who visit Vienna include Flakturm in their plan
50% of people start their Flakturm visit around 04 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Flakturm
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Flakturm