Gemaeldegalerie Der Akademie Der Bildenden Kuenste, Vienna
About Gemaeldegalerie Der Akademie Der Bildenden Kuenste, Vienna
Gemaeldegalerie Der Akademie Der Bildenden Kuenste, Vienna - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Schillerplatz 3, 1010 Wien, Austria
Ticket Price: 8 EUR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 443 times in trip plans
Art Gallery, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Translated as the Academy of Fine arts, the building was given its shape in 1692 and has ever since then contributed heavily to the artistic corner of Vienna city. Inside, there is a huge collection of paintings belonging to some of the most important iconoclasts of European art history. The connoisseurs of art will find here works by legendary artists such as Titian, Rubens, and Rembrandt. There is another thing that would catch the keen eye which is the Last Judgement altarpiece by Hieronymus Bosch, dating from the early 1500s. Do visit this academy for a true immersion in art!
Gemaeldegalerie Der Akademie Der Bildenden Kuenste Ticket Prices
Reduced € 5.00:
- Students with ID, until the age of 27.
- Pensioners with ID from 65 years.
- People with disabilities and their required accompanying person (on presentation of disability card).
- Groups of 10 people will receive a free ticket. This applies to persons accompanying school and student groups as well as for closed adult groups.
- Children and adolescents up to the age of 19.
Gemaeldegalerie Der Akademie Der Bildenden Kuenste Opening and Closing Hours
- Admission till a quarter of an hour before closing time.
How To reach Gemaeldegalerie Der Akademie Der Bildenden Kuenste by Public Transport
- By Subway: U1, U2, U4 to Karlsplatz
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vienna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vienna and book an accommodation of your choice.
Gemaeldegalerie Der Akademie Der Bildenden Kuenste, Vienna Reviews - Write a Review
Among paintings by Tizian, Rubens, Rembrandt, van Dyck and lot more, there is The Last Judgment triptych by Hieronymus Bosch, which you should not miss if you are in Vienna!
Excellent exhibition of impressive artworks.
Worth a visit just to see the Hieronymus Bosch painting.
- Nearby Attractions
- Vienna Woods
- Votive Church
- Imperial Crypt
- Augustinian Church
- Danube Bike Path
- Museum Of Applied Arts
- Mariahilfer Strasse
- Vienna Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Vienna
- What to See in 48 Hours in Vienna
- What to See in 72 Hours in Vienna
- How to Spend 5 Days in Vienna
- How to Spend 6 Days in Vienna
- How to Spend 7 Days in Vienna