Haus Der Musik, Vienna
About Haus Der Musik, Vienna
Haus Der Musik, Vienna - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Seilerstatte 30, 1010 Wien, Austria
Ticket Price: 13 EUR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
Added 25.5K times in trip plans
Museum, Specialty Museum
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Haus der Musik is an off the beaten path museum which explores the world of sound through interactive displays and multimedia exhibits. Spread across 4 floors, the museum covers everything that is sound, from how sound is created to how music is made! A must visit for the curious minds!
Haus Der Musik Ticket Prices
- Adults: € 13,00
- Students (under 27), senior citizens, handicapped people: € 9
- Children under 12 years: € 6
- Children under 3 years: Free
- Groups of 10 persons or larger: € 10
- Family Ticket (max. 2 adults plus 3 children under 12 years): € 29
- Night Ticket (daily from 8pm, last admission: 9:30pm): € 6,50
- Membercard (One-year free admission to the museum and to the Live On Stage concert series): € 39,00
- School groups of 10 persons or larger: € 7,00
- For combined tickets with Mozarthaus Vienna, refer to the website.
Haus Der Musik Opening and Closing Hours
- Daily 10:00am-10:00pm
- Last Admission: 9:30pm
How To reach Haus Der Musik by Public Transport
- Karlsplatz stop.
- Stephansplatz stop.
Restaurants Near Haus Der Musik
- Cafe Nicolai
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vienna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vienna and book an accommodation of your choice.
Haus Der Musik, Vienna Reviews - Write a Review
Not a big fan of museums, but I liked this one very much. It's entertaining and you can find out many thinks you didn't think about. I recommend it
Impressive museum, one of its kind! I enjoyed many interactive features this museum offered as well as the exhibitions dedicated to Viennese classical and modern composers such as Haydn, Mozart, Beethoven, Schubert, Mahler, and many others. I'd allocate at least a couple of hours to explore what this museum has to offer. If you purchase Vienna Pass, admission is included. Wish there were more interactive museums like this one.
This was excellent museum covering many musical themes. Well presented with a number of hands on exhibits. Children should enjoy it as well as all adults
If you are really into classical music and the old composers you will enjoy this museum... I expected more interactive stuff so I was a little disappointed
So interesting ... piano starways at the entrance... you can be the conductor of wienn orchestra...
- Nearby Attractions
- Kölblgasse 34
- Graben & Plague Monument
- Sankt Peter In Der Au
- Aloisgasse 3
- Graben 14
- Hundertwasser Village
- Vienna Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Vienna
- What to See in 48 Hours in Vienna
- What to See in 72 Hours in Vienna
- How to Spend 5 Days in Vienna
- How to Spend 6 Days in Vienna
- How to Spend 7 Days in Vienna