Hofburg Palace, Vienna
About Hofburg Palace, Vienna
Hofburg Palace, Vienna - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Michaelerkuppel, Hofburg, 1010 Vienna, Austria
Ticket Price: 11 EUR
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 40.8K times in trip plans
Church, Library, Museum, Palace, Family And Kids, Heritage Building
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Get acquainted with the Baroque style architecturally splendid Hofburg Palace by getting the tickets for the Hofburg Palace from our tickets & tours section. The section provides for an easy way to buy tickets for Hofburg Palace with complete information on the Hofburg Palace ticket prices and details on the other deals that come inclusive of the Hofburg Palace tickets.
The architectural style of this Hofburg palace is Baroque style and it displays some of the best European history. The palace is located in the city of Vienna and serves as the official residence to the President of Austria. The palace Hofburg Palace ball is very popular among tourists and attracts many visitors every year.
The palace houses one of the most famous silver collectors' coins: the 20 euro Renaissance commemorative coin. Hofburg’s palace offers visitors to see all the royal apartments, church, library, chapel and many other museums that are included in the palace complex. It is not possible for any of you to completely view the entire palace in just one day.Complete with facts, the Hofburg Palace Vienna history echoes through the walls of the palace and there is no treasury big enough to store the legacy.
While Hofburg Palace guided tour prices and Hofburg Palace hours are provided, check with the management for info on Hofburg Palace events.
Hofburg Palace Information
- In the evening you can experience the residential apartments of Emperor Franz Joseph and Empress Elisabeth in a particulary exclusive atmosphere.
- The palace is cheaper to visit with the Vienna Card.
- Parking space is provided to visitors.
- Wheelchair on rent & toilet facilities also available.
Hofburg Palace Ticket Prices
- Adult: € 11.50 / With Guide: € 13.50
- Children (aged 6-18): € 7.00 / With Guide: € 8.00.
- There are different ticket prices for the attractions inside this palace. However, you can also take a stroll inside this palace for free and visit the cafes and restaurants located inside.
- There is a ticket for admission to the Imperial Apartments, the Sisi Museum and the Silver Collection.
How To reach Hofburg Palace by Public Transport
- Trams: 1, 2, D and J, alight at Burgring.
- Underground: U3 (orange), alight at Herrengasse.
- Trams: 1, 2, D and J, alight at Burgring.
Restaurants Near Hofburg Palace
- Cafe Hofburg
- Hotel Royal
- Hotel Regina
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vienna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vienna and book an accommodation of your choice.
Hofburg Palace, Vienna Reviews - Write a Review
A very nice place for family, adults and groups. Going there you definitely need to be packed with a tourguide or self prepared information - full of history and stories. I can easily spend a full day there. 3 great museums, lots of statues and green places. Also you can rent a fiaker (a horse carriage with a tour guide, costs around 80-100 euros for 1 hour). I highly recommend it!
Magnificent building with amazing statues and bust mounted on the walls above windows. Could you spend some time study the bust as there are many that go around the building. The statues in the front entrance show different costumes worn through the ages. This is a must visit if enjoy architecture and art in the form of statues.
Come and just immerse yourself in wonder. Your then see the amazing horses. Take a stroll. Come back at night for a different time of music and enchantment.
Toured the Hofburg Palace from the outside during the day and went to a concert in the evening by the resident orchestra. It was wonderful! Mozart and Strauss done in opera, ballet, musical comedy and great classical music. The concert was in the former presentation room, all marble and crystal. Acoustics were absolutely perfect and for being surrounded by stone there was no echo. There are concerts held all over Vienna but if given the opportunity, immerse yourself in one in the Hofburg!
Very enjoyable exhibit. I visited early on a Saturday in November and really enjoyed that it was not very crowded and quiet.
- Nearby Attractions
- Eslarngasse 26
- Favoritenstraße 123
- Kölblgasse 34
- Graben & Plague Monument
- Sankt Peter In Der Au
- Vienna Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Vienna
- What to See in 48 Hours in Vienna
- What to See in 72 Hours in Vienna
- How to Spend 5 Days in Vienna
- How to Spend 6 Days in Vienna
- How to Spend 7 Days in Vienna