Imperial Furniture Collection86 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Andreasgasse 7, 1070 Wien, Austria, Vienna
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +43-15243357
- Ticket Price: 10 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Specialty Museums
As the name suggests, this is an imperial furniture museum that makes you enter into the world of furniture ever since the historical dates till present. On display inside are furniture belonging to the Habsburg monarchs. After looking at these objects, you can gather a view of the history associated with interior decoration in Vienna and around. You can also have a look at the works of some renowned artists of the early 20th century such as Adolf Loos, Josef Hoffmann and Otto Wagner, who characterized the domestic architecture of Vienna. People interested in interior decoration as a subject of study will find this museum to be very enriching.
Imperial Furniture Collection Travel Tips
- The place is disabled friendly.
Entrance Ticket Details For Imperial Furniture Collection
- Adults: € 9,50
- Children (6-18 years): € 6.00
- Reduced (students, seniors, disabled, Vienna Card): € 8.50
Imperial ticket including guided tour:
- Adults: € 11,50
- Children (6-18 years): € 7,00
- Reduced (students, seniors, disabled, Vienna Card): € 10,50
Imperial Furniture Collection Hours
- Timings for all days of the week.
How to Reach Imperial Furniture Collection
- By Subway station: Neubaugasse
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vienna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vienna and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.63% of people who visit Vienna include Imperial Furniture Collection in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
95% of people start their Imperial Furniture Collection visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Imperial Furniture Collection
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Imperial Furniture Collection