Innere StadtCurrently Open
- Address: Innere Stadt, 1010 Vienna, Austria
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids, Old Town
Innere Stadt - Review
Innere Stadt is regarded as the first district of Vienna and is also said to be the Old Town of Vienna. Traditionally the district was divided into four parts Stubenviertel (northeast), Karntner Viertel (southeast), Widmerviertel (southwest), Schottenviertel (northwest).
It attracts tourists so much that most of the employment here is because of the tourism. You will surely find many of the historical buildings and palaces in this district of Innere stadt. The opera, parliament and the city hall are also located in this district. The meaning of Innere Stadt is ‘Inner city’.
Innere Stadt Information
- Mostly for kids, art lovers and explorers.
- Wheelchair available on rent.
- Toilet facilities also available.
- Parking space is provided to visitors.
How To reach Innere Stadt by Public Transport
- St. Peter’s Square bus stop
Restaurants Near Innere Stadt
- Vienne Café and Restaurant
- Plachutta, Cavaliere Restaurant and Café
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vienna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vienna and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Innere Stadt
3.16% of people who visit Vienna include Innere Stadt in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
46.15% of people start their Innere Stadt visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Innere Stadt
69.23% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Innere Stadt