About Judenplatz, Vienna
Judenplatz, Vienna - Address
Address: 1010 Vienna, Austria
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 2.3K times in trip plans
Landmark, Square, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Translated as the Jewish Square, this is a town square that was once the centre of Jewish life and the Viennese Jewish Community in the Middle Ages. As you visit this area, do visit its attractions such as Rachel Whiteread's Memorial, the excavations of a medieval synagogue and a museum about medieval Jewry. For those who are more interested in Jewish history can take up a virtual tour of the 14th century and excavations of the medieval synagogue. Do visit this area for a better insight into the life of Jewish community in Vienna.
Judenplatz Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
How To reach Judenplatz by Public Transport
- By Subway station: Herrengasse
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vienna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vienna and book an accommodation of your choice.
Judenplatz, Vienna Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Grand Ferdinand
- Café & Restaurant Motto Am Fluss
- Hotel Motel One Wien Westbahnhof
- Goldfisch Apartment Vienna Opera House
- Vienna Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Vienna
- What to See in 48 Hours in Vienna
- What to See in 72 Hours in Vienna
- How to Spend 5 Days in Vienna
- How to Spend 6 Days in Vienna
- How to Spend 7 Days in Vienna