Karlskirche2131 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Kreuzherrengasse 1, 1040 Wien, Austria., Vienna
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +43-15046187
- Ticket Price: 8 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Cathedral
St. Charles’ Church is located on the south side of Karlsplatz in the city of Vienna which is a Baroque church. This church is absolutely spectacular from the point of view of its architecture. St. Charles’ church is the greatest building in the city. This place is a religious tourist attraction. Every year, millions of tourists visit this famous church in Vienna. The church has a great dome with two flanking columns of bas reliefs on the sides.
Karlskirche Travel Tips
- Visitors with ID for persons with special needs are available.
- Elevator facilities available.
- Restrooms with access for disabled persons available.
- Parking space is provided to visitors.
Entrance Ticket Details For Karlskirche
- Adults: € 8
- Groups of 6 per person: € 6
- Students: € 4
- Children under 10 years: free
- Last cupola ride with the elevator at 5:30 p.m.
How to Reach Karlskirche
- U, Tram, Bus: Karlsplatz/Oper.
- Delicious Monster
- China restaurants East Sea
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vienna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vienna and book an accommodation of your choice.
15.85% of people who visit Vienna include Karlskirche in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
47.92% of people start their Karlskirche visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Karlskirche
62.65% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Karlskirche