Kunst Haus Wien. Museum Hundertwasser270 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Untere Weißgerberstraße 13, 1030 Wien, Austria, Vienna
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +43-171204950
- Ticket Price: 11 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums
Kunst Haus Wien is the only museum in the world that houses the world’s only permanent collection of Hundertwasser's works along with putting up exhibitions of other artists. As you visit this museum, you will be amazed to see its building which is built in a typical Hundertwasser style, equipped with wavy floors and notable lack of straight lines. The building is surrounded by and looks beautiful with foliage that abounds around. Do visit this eclectic museum while you are on your trip to Vienna!
Entrance Ticket Details For Kunst Haus Wien. Museum Hundertwasser
- Children up to 10 years: free
- Children & young people 11-18 years: € 5.00
- Families (2 adults, 4 children up to 18 years): € 22.00
- School classes per student 11-18 years: € 3.00
- For more ticket prices, please refer to the official website.
Kunst Haus Wien. Museum Hundertwasser Hours
- Exhibitions and shop: daily, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- TIAN Bistro: daily, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
How to Reach Kunst Haus Wien. Museum Hundertwasser
- By Public Transport: Route 1: U1 or U4 to Schwedenplatz, continue on tram 1 (direction: "PraterHauptallee") to Radetzkyplatz
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vienna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vienna and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.7% of people who visit Vienna include Kunst Haus Wien. Museum Hundertwasser in their plan
50% of people start their Kunst Haus Wien. Museum Hundertwasser visit around 12 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Kunst Haus Wien. Museum Hundertwasser
75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kunst Haus Wien. Museum Hundertwasser