Kunst Haus Wien. Museum Hundertwasser, Vienna
About Kunst Haus Wien. Museum Hundertwasser, Vienna
Kunst Haus Wien. Museum Hundertwasser, Vienna - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Untere Weißgerberstraße 13, 1030 Wien, Austria
Ticket Price: 11 EUR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 1.9K times in trip plans
Museum, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Kunst Haus Wien is the only museum in the world that houses the world’s only permanent collection of Hundertwasser's works along with putting up exhibitions of other artists. As you visit this museum, you will be amazed to see its building which is built in a typical Hundertwasser style, equipped with wavy floors and notable lack of straight lines. The building is surrounded by and looks beautiful with foliage that abounds around. Do visit this eclectic museum while you are on your trip to Vienna!
Kunst Haus Wien. Museum Hundertwasser Ticket Prices
- Children up to 10 years: free
- Children & young people 11-18 years: € 5.00
- Families (2 adults, 4 children up to 18 years): € 22.00
- School classes per student 11-18 years: € 3.00
- For more ticket prices, please refer to the official website.
Kunst Haus Wien. Museum Hundertwasser Opening and Closing Hours
- Exhibitions and shop: daily, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- TIAN Bistro: daily, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
How To reach Kunst Haus Wien. Museum Hundertwasser by Public Transport
- By Public Transport: Route 1: U1 or U4 to Schwedenplatz, continue on tram 1 (direction: "PraterHauptallee") to Radetzkyplatz
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vienna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vienna and book an accommodation of your choice.
Kunst Haus Wien. Museum Hundertwasser, Vienna Reviews - Write a Review
I spent four days visiting Vienna and it is certainly worth investing some time visiting the museum and just looking at his buildings. The museum has a cafe and a space outside to sit, drink coffee and eat cakes. Easy to get to by public transport.
He is such a fantastic architect/artist. We thought we would stay there for about an hour, but no, we ended up being there for over two hours. It was worth the walk!!
A must see in Vienna!!! Do go to see it!!! (Especially for people who love Gaudi and those who love funky stuffs)
Nice museum about Hundertwasser, especially about his paintings and some background information. At the moment of my visit, there was a special exhibition about nature which was interesting too.
Very interesting. Funky. Local artist work. Souvenir shop and cafe available inside.
- Nearby Attractions
- Setagaya Park
- Belvedere Schlossgarten
- Esterhazy Park
- Siebenstern Park
- Altes Akh
- Hundezone Parkanlage Gaulgasse
- Vienna Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Vienna
- What to See in 48 Hours in Vienna
- What to See in 72 Hours in Vienna
- How to Spend 5 Days in Vienna
- How to Spend 6 Days in Vienna
- How to Spend 7 Days in Vienna