Museumsquartier4581 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Museumsplatz 1, 1070 Wien, Austria, Vienna
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +43-15235881
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Vienna’s Museumsquartier is ranked among the ten largest cultural parks in the world. It houses the Architekturzentrum Wien, Halle E+G, the Leopold Museum, The Mumok, quartier21 and ZOOM Kindermuseum to name a few. Shops within the complex include Komische Kunste, musiktank, Pen’s Bungalow and a lot more.
Entrance Ticket Details For Museumsquartier
- Every museum has its own entry ticket.
- Restaurants usually open by 10:00 am and close by midnight.
- Every museum and store has its own opening and closing time. Kindly check on official website before planning your visit.
How to Reach Museumsquartier
- MuseumsQuartier subway stop and bus stop.
- Volkstheater Station subway stop, bus stop and tram stop.
- Cafe Leopold
- Der Kiosk
- The CupCakes
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vienna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vienna and book an accommodation of your choice.
33.08% of people who visit Vienna include Museumsquartier in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
44.02% of people start their Museumsquartier visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Museumsquartier
85.43% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museumsquartier