Otto Wagner Pavillon Karlsplatz23 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Karlsplatz 13, 1040 Wien, Austria, Vienna
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +43-150587470
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Gallery, Church, Religious Site, Architecture , Exhibition
Otto Wagner has been one of the most influential artists of modernism in Vienna. The Otto Wagner Pavillon at Karlplatz consists of a permanent exhibition of the artist, documenting his life and works. Due to the subject that it takes up, this gallery has become one of the most photographed sites in Vienna and is quite popular with the visitors. As you take a stroll inside the church, you will come across Wagner's most famous designs, including the Church in Steinhof, the K.K. Postsparkassenamt (Post Office Savings Bank), as well as the revolutionary Stadtbahn project (light urban railway) and the modern residential buildings. Apart from that, you will also be able to gather some insight into the life of Otto Wagner as a radical theorist and polemicist who talked against traditionalism as well as the cliche of the "idyll". The connoisseurs of art and architecture will be definitely interested in this attraction.
Entrance Ticket Details For Otto Wagner Pavillon Karlsplatz
- Discounted Rate (for Senior citizens, students up to 27 years of age, persons with disabilities, Vienna Card, groups of 10 or more) : Euros 4
- Combined ticket (with Wien Museum Karlplatz) : General Admission - Euros 10, Reduced - EUR 7
- For visitors younger than 19 years: Free entry
- Every first Sunday of the month for all visitors: Free
- For more tickets, refer the website.
Otto Wagner Pavillon Karlsplatz Hours
- Closed on all public holidays falling on Monday.
How to Reach Otto Wagner Pavillon Karlsplatz
- By Light Rail station: Wien Karlsplatz (Straßenbahn)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vienna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vienna and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.16% of people who visit Vienna include Otto Wagner Pavillon Karlsplatz in their plan
95% of people start their Otto Wagner Pavillon Karlsplatz visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Otto Wagner Pavillon Karlsplatz
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Otto Wagner Pavillon Karlsplatz