Otto Wagner Pavillon Karlsplatz, Vienna
About Otto Wagner Pavillon Karlsplatz, Vienna
Otto Wagner Pavillon Karlsplatz, Vienna - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Karlsplatz 13, 1040 Wien, Austria
Ticket Price: 5 EUR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 178 times in trip plans
Art Gallery, Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Exhibition
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Otto Wagner has been one of the most influential artists of modernism in Vienna. The Otto Wagner Pavillon at Karlplatz consists of a permanent exhibition of the artist, documenting his life and works. Due to the subject that it takes up, this gallery has become one of the most photographed sites in Vienna and is quite popular with the visitors. As you take a stroll inside the church, you will come across Wagner's most famous designs, including the Church in Steinhof, the K.K. Postsparkassenamt (Post Office Savings Bank), as well as the revolutionary Stadtbahn project (light urban railway) and the modern residential buildings. Apart from that, you will also be able to gather some insight into the life of Otto Wagner as a radical theorist and polemicist who talked against traditionalism as well as the cliche of the "idyll". The connoisseurs of art and architecture will be definitely interested in this attraction.
Otto Wagner Pavillon Karlsplatz Ticket Prices
- Discounted Rate (for Senior citizens, students up to 27 years of age, persons with disabilities, Vienna Card, groups of 10 or more) : Euros 4
- Combined ticket (with Wien Museum Karlplatz) : General Admission - Euros 10, Reduced - EUR 7
- For visitors younger than 19 years: Free entry
- Every first Sunday of the month for all visitors: Free
- For more tickets, refer the website.
Otto Wagner Pavillon Karlsplatz Opening and Closing Hours
- Closed on all public holidays falling on Monday.
How To reach Otto Wagner Pavillon Karlsplatz by Public Transport
- By Light Rail station: Wien Karlsplatz (Straßenbahn)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vienna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vienna and book an accommodation of your choice.
Otto Wagner Pavillon Karlsplatz, Vienna Reviews - Write a Review
Converted slaughter house / meat market, really beautifully restored. The whole are around has an interesting combination of new and old buildings, great place to visit if you like architecture.
Good place. It is worth to visit it.
Karslplatz is a very nice area to visit
Very cool venue
If you are in Karlsplatw it s worth a stop
- Nearby Attractions
- L. Heiner Wollzeile
- Getreidemarkt 15
- Primark Vienna
- Graben Hotel
- Schikanedergasse 11
- Vienna Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Vienna
- What to See in 48 Hours in Vienna
- What to See in 72 Hours in Vienna
- How to Spend 5 Days in Vienna
- How to Spend 6 Days in Vienna
- How to Spend 7 Days in Vienna