Palace Of Justice502 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Schmerlingpl. 10-11, 1010 Wien, Austria, Vienna
- Timings: 08:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +43-1521520
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Palace, Architecture
The palace of Justice, also known as Justizpalast in German is a tall building situated in the capital of Austria, Vienna. This palace houses the Supreme Court which is an amazing neo-Renaissance building. The interiors are also interesting. Justice palace carries out all the civil matters, has procurator general’s office, higher regional court of appeal and much more. Today, Justipalastz has two lion statues at the entrance with a pillar decorated in the facade in the front.
The justizpalast is an impressive sight. Guided tours are conducted on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 1 pm for the visitors to know more detailed information about the Justipalastz.
Palace Of Justice Travel Tips
- Wheelchair on rent & toilet facilities also available.
- Guided tours available.
- Parking space is provided to visitors.
- Since Palace of Justice is a public building, only some parts of it are accessible during business hours. You can also admire its structure from outside itself.
Entrance Ticket Details For Palace Of Justice
- Admission is free.
How to Reach Palace Of Justice
- Café Landtmann
- Centimeter I
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vienna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vienna and book an accommodation of your choice.
3.68% of people who visit Vienna include Palace Of Justice in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
62.5% of people start their Palace Of Justice visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Palace Of Justice
52.63% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Palace Of Justice